engagement/palpable? confused

tristansmum

Reaction score
So last week at mw she wrote 4/5 engaged when I was 35 weeeks. Last night in hospital for a bit of a bleed they wrote 2/5 palable. Today at mw she wrote 4/5 engaged. I'm 36+2 second baby. So is that low in my pelvis. I'm getting confused!

I don't know the difference between the two but I do know that with second babies they can pop in an out of the pelvis as its been previously stretched xx

So last week at mw she wrote 4/5 engaged when I was 35 weeeks. Last night in hospital for a bit of a bleed they wrote 2/5 palable. Today at mw she wrote 4/5 engaged. I'm 36+2 second baby. So is that low in my pelvis. I'm getting confused!

Palpable is how much she can feel, so she can feel 2/5 of the head, so 3/5 engaged. Looks like baby just keeps popping in and out a little :)

Palpable is how much she can feel, so she can feel 2/5 of the head, so 3/5 engaged. Looks like baby just keeps popping in and out a little :)

Ok. I'm feeling lots of shooting pains in my vaginal and pressure in pelvis so guessing that's why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->