Entitled? Child Tax Credits / Working Tax Credits

What I want to know is how my ex who looked after him for 6 month after he kidnapped him is still entitled to child tax credit, yet I can't get it despite looking after him 90% of the time. It honestly makes no sense to me. No worries girls though appeal is on the way.

A few weeks ago I changed from 20 hours a week to 40 hours. DS nursery fees have changed from £94 a week to £146 a week.

I rang tax credits to inform them of the changes and they told me to use entitledto to find out what my new income is going to be because it's accurate.

Turns out its not THAT accurate. The calculator said I'd get £136 a week but I only get £116 a week.

After all the bills I'm left with less than I was working part time! 👎🏽

Hi guys, did anyone apply for sure start and did they get it, I was led to believe most people in our position get it but I have had 2 applications rejected based on the fact we aren claiming anything else which seems ridulous, this is my first time applying for benefits of any kind and I must say it is a right pain in the backside, I feel like they are making us jump through hoops in a effort to make us give up applying lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->