Epidural.......

Well to finnish my day off yesterday I got major cramp in left leg during the night last night, which was agony and wouldn't go away, just as i thought it was easing it came back worse. Iwas on my side but my hips were so bad i couldn't move either, all i wanted t do was sit up but i couldn't. I was in tears then this morning i thought if i can't manage cramp how on earth am i going to have a baby which made me cry more. I just hope when it comes to labour its easier. Hopefully an epidural will help or if that fails a section.

You must be getting so excited Tam. It must be such a relief now to know its going to be all over soon and you'll have little alfie with you. :D

Awwwwww babe, I hope it eases up for you very soon :?

I am getting butterflies on a daily basis and being brave by not thinking of the labour :D Paul is getting the place ready and putting all of Alfie's bits downstairs i.e chair swing, changing mat, creams, nappies etc So we are getting all prepared now :dance: Still need to pack a hospital bag for me tho :?

Not packed yet either. I got daniel to get out the baby clothes today so they are all washed but not quite dry. I need to get my "fat " clothes out (again job for DH so i can wash them and get acouple of bits packed to come home in. So plan is to pack either next weekend or weekend after. Don't want to do it too early as will make time drag but want to be prepared as ds arrived bang on 36 weeks. :D Not much time left for packking for you tho Tam! Nursery not ready yet as we have bed in there from spare room until mums beeen down at end of feb. Don't know what were going to do with it when dd arrives, or where family will sleep when they descend on us. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->