EPO?

genesismarie

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
My close friend suggested epo today I ran out and got some but not sure of all it benefits. I asked her for something I can take that's gentle and will regulate my cycle even though I do get one a month but irregular and unpredictable cycle lengths which leads to having a hard time knowing when I ovulate. We both think I recent suffered from a early miscarriage or chemical pregnancy. I bleed for 8 days it wasn't heavy but full of tons of clots it wasn't like my normal af and was no were near my normal af time. I stopped bleeding 3 or 4 days ago and I'm expecting af to be out of wack even worse.
So what i would like to know is what are the benefits of epo?
How do you take it?
Can I start today?
How do you ladies know when to stop taking it each cycles?
And all epo bfp success stories are welcome!!!!
Thanks in advance ladies

Genesis Marie

Stalking this thread as I have wondered the same! I stopped taking it when we decided to ttc (I was using it for my hormones) as I was told it could stop O, but I miss using it so much. I'm a she banshee every month now haha

I'm sorry about your loss hun, I hope you get some answers soon. I'm sorry I couldn't help

i take 1 a day from day 1 for about 10 days, then i up it to 2 pills a day
and stop around O time

it helps me get ewcm, sometimes i get loads some i get a little, but least its helping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->