Eptopic? Should I be worried!

Sassy_TTC

Poppy & Zac's Mummy :-D
Reaction score
Me brain is doing over time, quick update with me, found out nearly 2 weeks ago I'm pregnant, got 1-2 on clearblue digi last weds then got the same weds just gone so I'm assuming my levels are not rising, that was 2 days ago and really thought I would of started to bleed, but nothing at all, today Ive had what I can only describe as ovulation pain, not really hurting but enough to be bothering me.

What is going on with my stupid body??? Anyone had an eptopic pregnancy who could give me advice, I would really appreciate it??xxx

I did not want to read and run. I have not had an ectopic pregnancy but I do know that the conception indicators are only approximate do not panic that it has not gone up everyones hormone levels go up at different rates. wait a couple of days and test again. Or if oyu are really worried go get it checked out to put your mind at ease.

Thank you for your post, I'm just worrying over everything I think, I really thought I would be bleeding by now but I'm not, maybe I'll see how I go over the weekend then re-test on Monday.xx

Sassy why are you worried about ectopic??? I havent had an ectopic before but from what ive read the symptoms start at about 6 weeks and the pain that has been described sounds pretty severe and is always accompanied by bleeding! I think you should get bloods drawn asap so you can put your mind at ease. stay strong hunn...

I have just had one, last tue i had surgery and felt no pain until 5 weeks 5 days when i had bad diarrhea, was sick once, felt dizzy and had pain - like backache in my left side/back. Have you had any spotting? Get to your GP ASAP and if pain gets worse maybe go to A&E as without panicing you if it ruptures it can be life threatening. GL xx

vickyd I have heard that two but also that eptopics dont put out as many hormones which is why i think sassy is worried.

Oh no, now I'm freaking out, Ive had diarrhea for 3 days, I keep getting dizzy and I had migrane last night. Not spotting or bleeding what so ever, docs date me at 5 weeks 5 days (today), I have back ache off an on as if I'm about to get my period.

I'm soooo scared, do you think I'm just over reacting?x

Sassy i also got diarrhea both times i was pregnant. I think you are panicking, slow down and relax. Why dont you put your feet up and calm down, and see if you still are in pain.. Backache is a total pregnancy symptom!
Pippa are you sure about that? I always thought the opposite was true that unusually high hsg was a sign of ectopic....Im gonna google that now

Thanks Vicky, your right I'm panicking (its hard not too). I'm going to chill tonight and see what tomorrow brings, think I'll re-test in the morning as would be 48 hours since last test. xx

Do not panic just yet. Ectopic symptoms are v similar to uterine pregnancy symptoms, i had awfully sore boobies and nausea etc. BUT, My levels rose nicely, 303 one day and 750 two days later so not through the roof or anything as normally with ectopic they rocket. Get to doc as early as you can, tell them your fears and try and get early scan but you cant do anything now so try not to panic too much hunny x

I have no personal experiance as I said but reading forums and research for a friend going through it last year she had low Hgc. Sassy I agree with Vickyd relax tonight, there is nothing that can be done right now see how you feel in the morning, if oyu are still symptomatic and worried contact your out of hours doc for more advice and get yourself checked I am sure they will help.

Babe i hope everything is ok & your bean is all snug as a bug exactly where he/she should be? Im thinking of u mate. Let me know how u get on tomoz ok huny bun? Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i had an ectopic in 2003 hun i was losing brown blood hun i never had pain or ewt xxx

Thanks for all you advice girls, I will update you
all tomorrow.

Caz - I so hope your right, this bubs is going to be spending it's first year on the naughty step ( if works out) for scarying mummy and daddy so much!xx

With my ectopic my hcg rose initially, then dropped quite a bit (was diagnosed with a miscarriage), then started rising slowly again and was finally diagnosed with a vaginal ultrasound. I had consistent light bleeding the whole time. Your situation sounds different....but if you're worried I would push for an early ultrasound (vaginal is the best for early diagnosis). Fingers are crossed for you that everything is ok!! Try and relax and rest until you know more. :hugs:

I tested this morning with FRER and got really strong BFP, strongest Ive ever had before! Totally confused.x

Sass have u booked in for bloods babe? I really think u should that way you'll know if hormones are rising chick. I think u will go outta ur mind with worry if you just keep poas huny. How are your symptoms etc? Uve had no spoofing or anything so it's HIGHLY unlikely that anything is wrong babe. I think those stupid conception indicators
have worried you for nothing ggggrrrrr. However for your own sanity please go get ur bloods done Hun ?? Message me if u need me ok x lov Caz x

I'm on my iPhone n I've put Spoofing lol I meant spotting ;-) stupid predicted text ha xxxxxx

Haha no Ive had no spoofing, thank god. I'm going to attempt to get to the hospital on Monday if I can get out of work (stupid job)! If not I'm being scanned on Thursday so will find out then.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->