Eptopic? Should I be worried!

Good luck for your scan hun.
I had a ectopic in Jan and i had no pain at all, but i did have some pink spotting for 2 days and i just knew something was wrong. They gave me a US and it picked up the pregnancy straight away. It was in my left tube and as i was over 6wks, my bloods came back too high to do anything other than emergency surgery to remove my baby and tube.

I am now going through mental torture again as i got my bfp after 5 days of heavy bleeding which i thought was af... the midwife said my hcg has doubled so its a good sign, but that cans till happen with 13% ectopics so im not convinced, even tho i would love to be. Im sure u will be fine tho, as u have had no spotting at all xxx

Ooohhh hun I didn't realise u had a scan booked in. In that case maybe sit tight until then babe? Again I know that's easier said but let's look at the pros here rather than the cons chick
A: u have absolutely NO spotting check :)
B: u have no significant pains down below check :)
C: ur digi tests are still coming back PREGNANT check :)
D: u did a FRER this morning and I quite ur words "the strongest BFP uve ever had!!!

See let's be positive hey :) x x x

i'ld go and get bloods done cause an ectopic can usually be found early enough to save the tube if the levels are slow rising and between that and i scan you may come out with a happy result.

id just go to the docs 1st thing in the morning for a blood test hun... everyones different and symptoms sometimes cross over and you can be thinking its something when its not...
just let us know how you go.. xx gl

Hope all is well babes. FXX its not an ectopic but better to be safe than sorry. Are you feeling pain any longer. Not bleeding is a good thing.

How r u sass? Let us know babes ok I'm worried bout u :cry: lov ya x x

Hi girls, still no bleeding at all, no cramps, still getting the odd twinge but trying not to worry about it! I got my scan date mixed up and it's not until next Tuesday!! Will update you all after. I have a very bad feeling it's not going to be good news and I've prepared myself for that, but hey miracles do happen!!xxx

Sassy- I think we all have "very bad feelings" about scans etc in the 1st tri.
Most of the time, they are just that- feelings. ;-)
Good luck for your scan on tuesday. Mine is on thursday and im terrified too.
PAL is a very difficult and emotional rollercoaster and i pray we both get good results xxx

I am saying a prayer for both of you! I hope you both have very healthy, sticky beans in the RIGHT place!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->