Erm I'm back here already lol

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
Well I had my baby 9 months ago, me and my new husband got married last month and although we never had a honeymoon we have pretty much ended up with a honeymoon baby! Because I took a pregnancy test today not actually late for my period as such but my boobs feel sore so done it because I'm on anti depressants for post natal depression I wanted to be sure to come off them if I was pregnant and low and behold a positive test!! Although we know that not being careful when messing around can cause a baby we are still both a little shocked, happy but still in shock, bit nervous because my baby is only 9 months old and I have never had an age gap so small between my children but I will get into the routine of it lol, so hello everyone hope first trimester isn't treating you too bad! And here's my preg test done to day with afternoon pee and drinking tea! Will do another in the morning just to see how dark it is (I'm a pee on a stick addict and will no doubt do about 10-20 tests now before I stop lol)
image.jpg

Hi and welcome back! I think I remember you from the December '15 group. I also have a nine month old. I'm now almost 14 weeks pregnant with a surprise baby as well! Congratulations!

Also I just wanted to say the small age gap isn't actually too bad. There's only 15.5 months between my first two. They are adorable together. There will be 16 months between #2 and #3. There are definitely some major positives.

Congratulations. I have to say my smallest gap (still slightly bigger than yours at 20 months) was my favourite one, even with pnd thrown in.

Thank you everyone I'm still a little in shock, took an frer today and it's a lot more obvious, got nicotine patches too because I stupidly started smoking when I got pnd and other family stresses! No more smoking for me lol here's the frer
image.jpg

Thank you everyone for your congrats and for your positives on small age gaps, it's starting to sink in more and more that I'm pregnant but I still don't quite beleive it lol, threw up last night, don't know if it's the start of things to come or was because of the nicotine patch? But I'd had it on all day and was fine it was only after dinner I felt ill so I'm not sure lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->