erpc 2 weeks ago, could my opk be positive?

Suze

Mummy to Ava & Oscar
Reaction score
I had my erpc 2 weeks ago and after a week got excited because I thought I had a positive opk only to realise that it was hcg causing the opk to be positive :dohh:

I've now had only 2 days of negative hpts but one of my opk's looks like it's heading towards a positive again (as mine do this), although the other brand was clearly negative. Could this be the case? Sods law I don't have any of the blue opk's left to do tomorrow :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
I had my erpc 2 weeks ago and after a week got excited because I thought I had a positive opk only to realise that it was hcg causing the opk to be positive :dohh:

I've now had only 2 days of negative hpts but one of my opk's looks like it's heading towards a positive again (as mine do this), although the other brand was clearly negative. Could this be the case? Sods law I don't have any of the blue opk's left to do tomorrow :happydance:

I ovulated 2 weeks to the day after a m/c I had at 12 weeks a few years ago.

This time, I'm on CD13, counting the day I passed the tissue(7 week loss) as day one and I'm having all the signs of ovulation. EWCM, O pain, high cervix, but the weird thing is my OPK is not positive, but I am wondering if maybe I had the surge a few days ago and missed it, as I only started OPKS 2 days ago and they actually had a bit of line then and now they are almost stark white. Usually I have a positive on the day I ovulate though, so I'm not really sure what to think.

Anyways, I think it's entirely possible that you are going to ovulate. I actually usually get that fade in and out too.

Sorry for your loss and thanks for the info.
Maybe you've just had a very short surge and have just missed it. The month I fell pregnant I actually did my opk at a time I wouldn't normally and it was positive, I would have missed it or thought I'd not ov'd that month.
Although I'm quite good at knowing my physical signs, like it sounds you are.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"