Essex BnB'ers!!!!

Will anyone be delivering at The Rosie Hospital - Cambridge? Or have already delivered? :)

I didnt deliver there but Ive had a lot of scans and my daughter had a op there, they are an amazing team at addenbrokes and the rosie so you'll be in good hands :)

Will anyone be delivering at The Rosie Hospital - Cambridge? Or have already delivered? :)

I didnt deliver there but Ive had a lot of scans and my daughter had a op there, they are an amazing team at addenbrokes and the rosie so you'll be in good hands :)

That's really good to hear :) Thank you!

I need your help ladies! I still haven't had my 12 week scan date through so thought I'd give them a ring direct but I don't or can't find the number :( Anyone able to help?
Its for Broomfield x

Try the antenatal clinic there - the number is 01245 513664 or the ultra sound number is 01245 513065 :)

Just seen on here that Linzi's had her little girl! Congratulations :)

I had the same problem Embo, just ring and they'll book you in! Enjoy your scan! xxx

Try the antenatal clinic there - the number is 01245 513664 or the ultra sound number is 01245 513065 :)

Thank you so much for the numbers:flower: I phoned and my doctors never scanned my details over :dohh: I have another appointment today so will have to hassle them AGAIN!

Drs can be pretty useless sometimes! Good job it wasn't an 'emergency'! lol

Hi ladies, I'm newly pregnant with #2, my name is Beccy, I'm 28 and live in Colchester :)

:hi: :) :) COngrats :)

I have to make a choice between st Peter's, Maldon or Broomfield, Chelmsford - what would you pick?

:hi: :) :) COngrats :)

I have to make a choice between st Peter's, Maldon or Broomfield, Chelmsford - what would you pick?

I personally given the option would rather go with a birthing centre, do you have a birth plan? Water birth planned or anything? x

Same as my previous two (they were born in watford though) - so midwife unit, no epidural, no episiotomy (unless advised), no c-section unless either of our lives are at risk, no forceps etc unless absolutely necessary, pethidine and g&a as pain relief, maybe a water birth (not too keen though), Birthing ball if available, Continuous monitoring - No, just the normal checks, OH to cut the cord, skin to skin contact with baby, would like to BF, Dad to be with baby at all times if she needs to be taken away ... things like that :)

Id book an appointment to have a look round each one hun, also maybe whichever is nearest :lol: Where abouts are you? x

We're sort of in the middle of both lol! South Woodham Ferrers? I think it's 25 mins to StPeters and 35 to Broomfield, we've seen both and OH really wants Broomfield as it has all the shops etc downstairs :dohh: Typical bloke! I want St Peters, but at the same time something is telling me maybe Broomfield would be better :shrug:

Oh yea I know SWF well, we love marsh farm there :) Oh and the Asda with Maccy Ds inside :lol:

I had my 2 both at St johns in Chelmsford but thats all moved to Broomfield now so its all new to me!

hmm McDonald's! Yah we love Marsh farm too ... well the boys do more than me :haha:

Broomfield is like walking into an airport terminal - have you seen it yet? lol

No Ive only been to the A&E with Lily one really late night, plus back when it was rubbish like 4 years ago to get blood taken :lol:

Broomfield is like walking into an airport terminal - have you seen it yet? lol

When I had my 28 weeks blood taken a nurse stopped to talk to a cancer patient in the waiting area who obviously was well known in the hospital. Made me smile as they were both referring to the main waiting area as the "departure lounge" lol!

:haha: !! It is like that though! Then they have like Zone A, Zone B etc which also just reminds me of Gatwick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->