essex mummies to be!

mummapie

Ttc baby #2 after 10 years!
Reaction score
Anyone from Essex here that is waiting for baby :)
I'm only 5 weeks 5 days but would be lovely to have some local people I can get to know.
Mainly in the maldon and chelmsford area :)

Hey! I'm in Colchester, a little bit away from the Chelmsford area, but thought I'd say hi anyways! Xx

Cool, I went to college in colchester :) how you doing?

I'm ok, apart from the nausea that accompanies me everywhere at the moment! How about you, any symptoms?

I only moved to Colchester (well Essex even) last year, so only been here about 8 months. I love it though, it's a lovely place to live. Xx

Nausea in the mornings, sore bbs, backache and exhausted all the time! Yeah I love colchester, bit more character than most towns around here.
Is this your first?

Yeah, this is our first, how about you?

I've woken up with the sickness again and am forcing some cereal down. Think that'll be my lunch later as well, as it's about all I can stomach at the moment! I really hope this goes after 12 weeks like people say it does, and I won't be someone who gets it throughout the pregnancy!

Yeah its our first. I'm feeling sick but as soon as i eat i feel alright. Felt horrible walking around tesco this morning and was gagging doing the washing up lol. Having a "pee alot" day today! And told my mum and she cried! Very overwhelmed i think as shes only had 2 hours sleep as she flew home from holiday yesterday. Shes excited though so im happy :) have you told anyone?

We've told my mum and dad and hubby's parent's and brother and sister. Some people at work know, but then that's because they knew we were trying. I can't wait til 12 weeks when I can tell everyone though! :)

i'm an essex mummy to be!
harlow area.
not long left now.
looking for more mummies to be, as among my friends i'm the only young mama
ello girlies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member