Eurovision - anyone watching??

I love Ruth Lorenzo, her voice is amazing but that song was a massive snore fest. So boring!

Managed to get my OH and friend to watch the songs with me but they've buggered off now - damn boys can't get into the spirit of Eurovision!

I voted for Iceland - they reminded me of the teletubbies for some reason

I am genuinely on edge hoping that Conchita will win! First time I have ever cared about Eurovision!

I reckon she's got it. There was hype over her before it even started.

Nooooooo Austria is just a bad gimmick. Hoping for Netherlands...

I was wondering if she's getting through on the gimmick tbh :/
I didn't think much of the song.

By Eurovision standards though it was reasonable! Plus it's nice that all of Europe voted for her after there was an uproar with some Russians wanting to boycott because of her.

Next year we should send Russell Brand in a dress and we will deffo win....

Rubbish song, rubbish gimmick act. Stupid programme lol :dohh:

Germany I think they were like 18-20?

I find Eurovision funny just due to the underlining politics of some countries lol! Ukraine and Russia ATM I was like hmm wonder how that will go.

This is probably the wrong thing to be thinking about but I'm wondering how Austria has such a feminine face yet has managed to grow a beard.. Is it a man/ woman/ fake beard? Very strange!!!
I didn't see the show so can't comment on that...

Just a transvestite. Probably because he was quite feminine looking.

I thought the song was good!

I think it's good that she won, well done Conchita :happydance:

I was really chuffed with the winner! I was routing for Spain aswell though because I love her! Molly was good but she didn't really stand out. I was surprised that Germany didn't do better though, I quite liked them!

And dare I mention a certain country's popularity? (or lack of) :wacko: Politics!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->