evap afetr evap after evap!!!! gggrrr

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
aaaarrrrggggghhhhh...........
feeling so down right now.... totally fed up getting all these evap lines. nearly every test I do I will get an evap line. yes they are a little after the test time but I see the start of a line when I start the test then it goes stark white then a bloody evap pops up!
im 12dpo and expecting af in 2 days so I would expect to have 'something' show up on a test by now. 2 frers have been negative :cry: i only saw shadow lines....
just want af to come and be done with this cycle. im banning myself from testing early again!!!!

Attachments

• 20150916_205702.jpg
    20150916_205702.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 20150916_210936.jpg
    20150916_210936.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20150918_194947.jpg
    20150918_194947.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 19
1Want 2 questions
One looks a bit pink, if so it's not an evap likely the start of a bfp, which will always be very faint this early hun:hugs:
Two IF that is an evap, you are still in the IMPLANT range being 12dpo, if you are implanting today or even yesterday at 11dpo you would not see an bfp for a cpl more days.
Hang in there!
I know it's hard when you are so close to AF, but just imagine me having a day less than you in my LP hehe If I don't see something by 10dpo I start panick mode:shock: but have to reel myself in to the facts and possibilities again
:dust:

Oh and for some reason it's the 2nd pic I am seeing a bit of pink on.
You can judge better in person tho

thanks mrs.... im pretty sure im out
im just not feeling it I had a chemical last month and I just knew I was prego. my bb's were achy and heavy but ive had none of that this month. think I just got my hopes up to much and have been peeing on sticks all wk as I just wanted to know asap..... its caused more heartache than anything not seeing that 2nd line.....

Ahh hun :hugs:
I too had a chem last month, hoping to O tomoro
But forget me- If you implanted yesterday or today you wouldn't have enough hcg at all so you really shouldn't have the same sympts as last month if you implanted earlier then.
For example with my prev kids I got very faint BFPs at 9dpo, with my loss in Jul was like 11/12 dpo, and Aug loss was like 10dpo. That means I had to implant at 6 dpo for my earliest bfps, and for the lossed around 9dpo, and 7 dpo.
I def didn't have any hcg related sympts really ( like nausea, very tired etc) but I did have the normal cycle sympts - skin breakouts, some breast fullness, headaches)
It's all such a hard thing riding the TTC coaster ...
There are "sure" things, but read enough posts and stories, and medical stuff and you will see nothing is REALLY sure in conceiving:shrug:
What strength miu ICs are you using?

Aww thanks Mrs need a bit of positivity atm.
these strips are 25 I think but I did a cpl of frer. ...still not seeing anything so i binned them to stop myself going back to look at them!!! I really hope your theory is right. I haven't had any implantation bleeding or cramps... last month I Defo have ib at 11dpo and I think it was 13/14 dpo when I got my faint positive so we will see what the week end brings x

I'm sorry you have also have chemicals... it's so gutting when you finally get that bfp then boom.... it's all over as quick as it began

And another evap!
Saw the line when pee was running across then again it went white and at the 10 mins mark I had this thin line! Gggrrr tww is crap!!

Attachments

• 2015-09-19 11.06.32.jpg
    2015-09-19 11.06.32.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 7
I had to crop the pic a bit so it's a little blurred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->