Evap at 6-7 dpo???

Tinaplustwo

Reaction score
I took a FRER test (sorry that I don't have a picture) and am 6-7 dpo and there was an almost clear colored second line! But it came up after 20-30 seconds! My urine was pretty diluted as well. I thought evaps happen after the time that is suggested to read the test though?? I know it's early so it would make sense that I could barely see it! retesting later today! & Trying to not get too excited...

Also, my lower back is killing me today! Not at all like a PMS symptom. Would a blood test show results today? I can walk in and get one done at the clinic in the area that I live at.

Hmm. If the line had no color then maybe it was a bad test? Or it could be the start of something. Try testing in the morning with fmu or wait a couple days and test again. Good luck! :thumbup:

The antibody strip of the test line is usually clear and when it becomes wet with urine it becomes shiny and visible.

That being said, I had what I thought were weird evaps before I got my :bfp: They looked like lines but they weren't in the right place on the test. I was using IC. I took three thinking it was a faulty test and all three had it. Next day I had a very, very faint :bfp: so faint I tested the next day with a FRER so I wasn't kidding myself. Lo and behold it was truly a :bfp:

The IC tests must have been picking up some hcg but not enough for the test to read accurately. I would try testing in a couple days to be sure.

I took a test today at 12dpo and it was positive!! I'm beyond excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->