Evap line-never had one opinions!?

justme7

Reaction score
I took a test yesterday 1/27 and it was an target early detection test was a BFN....took a clear blue digital this morning BFN "not pregnant" but it took a while over 5 minutes to tell me not pregnant? Looked back in the garbage can and the test from 1/27 had a BFP (target test) on it...I know it could be an evap line but unsure.....?

Attachments

• DSCF0587.jpg
    DSCF0587.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 97
sorry to say it but it is an evap. if it is a day old you shouldn't take it at a true reading. take a pink dye test like first response, that way you will know for sure. and the digi test have a set time scale programmed in them, i think it is set by the time the urine takes to reach a certain point on the stick or something like that.

good luck though and i hope i am wrong and this is the start of your bfp!
x

OK I'm still new to this all asked in another post but what is the difference between pink and blue dye test?

well the blue dye test are very prone to giving positives but in actual fact they are evap lines. but they still show blue!
the pink dye tests are more reliable as when you get an evap on them they show up gray. and very rarely give false positives. also generally speaking they are more sensitive to HCG, most are around 20 mui whereas the blu dyes are around 40-50 mui.

i hope that is helpful?
i'll be keeping an eye out for updates!
xx

thank you very much & that does help ALOT I never knew there was that much a difference esp. with the mui results makes me feel silly for buying more blue dye tests today but I don't like the + tests (only ones available where I purchased) personally like the line tests better...that's just me I think.

good luck hunni if u never said it had been let i would swar that was bfp

Never look at a test after the time frame especially as it was from 2days ago

Also, just a head's up, I've found any of the generic blue dyes in the clear casing to be the worst for false positives. I have gotten a wide blue line within the time limit every time I've taken one. :-(

Sorry honey. Hope you get a bfp really, really soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->