Evap line or actual positive...

Kristin1824

Reaction score
I need help. I was told this could be an evap line which I had never heard of until now but I'm not sure...
I wasn't entirely sure I seen what I thought I had at first until I called my friend who's a nurse and she watched the video I sent and said she seen a line right away. I did take a pink dye test shortly after this one (same night and negative) but my friend believes it's still very early and it's an actual positive. I am still 3-4 days out from starting my period and had only tested because I had gotten VERY nauseated out of the blue. I did recently have an Hysterosalpingography done on 12/28 to ensure my tubes and everything were working properly and got the all clear there.
What are you thoughts.

test.jpg

Blue dye tests are the most notorious for false positives! I wouldn’t trust it unless I got a line on a pink dye. I would test tomorrow with a pink dye test with your first morning urine. If you can wait 2 days instead of tomorrow you’ll get a better result as the hcg can double in 48 hrs and will be higher in your system! Good luck xx

Blue dye tests are the most notorious for false positives! I wouldn’t trust it unless I got a line on a pink dye. I would test tomorrow with a pink dye test with your first morning urine. If you can wait 2 days instead of tomorrow you’ll get a better result as the hcg can double in 48 hrs and will be higher in your system! Good luck xx
That's what I was planning. Since AF is due soon and this test was from Tuesday night I will wait it out through the weekend and see. I'm just hoping it is a real positive. We've been trying for so long now.

It looks the right shade. My false lines with cb were a darker blue. Every year is different though with sensitivity so def don’t count yourself out just yet. Fxed for you

It looks the right shade. My false lines with cb were a darker blue. Every year is different though with sensitivity so def don’t count yourself out just yet. Fxed for you

I am really hoping so! Trying not to get my hopes up just yet!

Last edited:
Okay so I have NOT taken another test yet. AF was due yesterday (per my tracker) BUT I still have a pretty big feeling she's late because of the hystero. Xray that was done and the bleeding that followed that. I'm trying tk stay relaxed and not stress, lol. Still praying that this was actually a BFP just don't want to get my hopes up too high yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->