Evap line or faint BFP??

I see something, too, and I swear that I also see a little pink :) Oooo I hope it darkens up for you! Exciting!!! :) <3

I've been mildly cramping and spotting brown discharge for the last few hours... I'm so scared AF is going to show this weekend :( I've read this spotting is somewhat normal but it's still terrifying!

aww well hopefully the little bean is just rooting in a little more.

Awww, I hope it's implantation! Keep us posted

The line is definitely still there today (12DPO), and I think it's darker than yesterday (although it's hard to tell for sure since yesterday's test has faded a bit).

Still spotting though :( As long as I keep getting lines that are progressively darker over the weekend when AF is due does that mean it shouldn't be a chemical?

I also took a FRER this morning but it's a super squinter. Darker than when I took one a few days ago though! I thought they were supposed to be just as sensitive as Wondfo's, so I'm wondering why it's still barely noticeable 2 days out from AF?

Thanks ladies!!

Attachments

• 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 12dpo2.jpg
    12dpo2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 25
  • FRER12DPO.jpg
    FRER12DPO.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 43
Todays looks great! Dont worry about the frer, the new ones arent good anyway.

I see today's line easily and it's definitely darker! Hang in there! I really think it's the start of your BFP!

Thanks! I'm going to try to just relax the next day or so and test again the day AF is due. Still spotting and dull cramps but just brown luckily...

OMG! It is definitely darker. I saw it without even enlarging the pic! Yay! I think you can only call it a chemical if your bleeding turns into AF. Spotting is totally normal. Tons of women have spotting in early pregnancy. Your test is getting darker, so I think that's a really good sign! Good luck! FX this little bean sticks! :)

Def a line there! When I became pregnant with my boy I had a light period so thought I was out & all tests were super faint until I was 2 weeks late - but he is now nearly 1 & in my eyes perfect xx

getting dark is a definite good sign.Keep testing :)

Today is 14DPO (the day AF is due) and I'm so terrified because my FMU test was lighter than yesterdays. I don't think I drank any more water than usual last night to make it more diluted. I just want these lines to get darker!! :cry:

Attachments

• 14DPO.jpg
    14DPO.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 24
It could have just been a slightly less sensitive test. There is definitely a line. I'd say time to employ other tests for comparison.

The only other I have right now are the FRERs... I may try to do a hold this afternoon and take another wondfo and then a FRER in the morning to see if it has gotten darker since I took one a few days ago. I did just buy a new pack of wondfo's and I'm wondering if the one I took this morning was from the "new batch" versus the others which were from the old batch... but maybe I'm just grasping at straws here. Still having occasional brown discharge as well as sharp cramping/pains every once and a while.

I think you should take the FRER. With my son IC's were only ever faint for me and FRER was nice and dark. Good luck :)

Ive been reading these forums for years and never say anything and every time I read them they're from about 3 years ago so since Im actually signed in and this is actually a current one Im so wanting to know what the test said today! Im ttc baby number 3 and with number 2 my tests were really light and just like yours in the beginning!

The wondfo I took today at 15DPO was the same as yesterdays... still very faint :( And the FRER was BARELY visible. No darker than my 12DPO and not even sure i'd be able to pick up the line with my camera. I'll try to post a picture later this morning. I feel very defeated at this point and feel a chemical pregnancy is inevitable :( Calling the doctor this morning. Since this is my first pregnancy and I have no prior history of miscarriage I'm not sure what they would do for me, if anything.

Thank you for all the support ladies! And caligirlblond I hope yours get darker!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->