Evap line or positive? Help!

AZMom1990

Reaction score
Okay so this test is from yesterday to me looks like a BFP!! But then today I retested with a pink dye test and it was negative. From what I’ve been reading on here blue dye tests are notorious for evap lines…I am also now a week late for my period and super nauseous, bloated and my breasts hurt. I hate this I just want to know if I’m pregnant or not!! Does this look like evap or BFP?

3EF4238F-D754-4D4E-82D4-C54C23DAE685.jpeg

Oh ,wow. That looks extremely positive. What red dye did you use? Can you show a pic of it?

Evaps on blue dyes dont normally look that thick. Fx you are preggy.

Also, was the blue dye positive like that within the time limit? I really think that is legit positive but a blood test will tell you %100.

Following and praying for good news of a bfp. No evaps. Hugs

Also, was the blue dye positive like that within the time limit? I really think that is legit positive but a blood test will tell you %100.

Following and praying for good news of a bfp. No evaps. Hugs

well I laid down for a few min after taking the test because I was nauseous but It couldn’t have been more than like 7 min!! I don’t have a pic of the other test because I threw it away lol but it was completely negative not even a faint line.

That definitely looks positive, how strange you would get a negative result on a red dye.

I agree. Is there any chance the pink dye just wasn’t sensitive or your urine diluted? That’s a crazy dark line to be evap

Hi love!! The same is happening to me too! I’m so confused! I am now a week and some days late but I retested with a pink dye and it was negative but ours look very similar too! I went to get blood work done so I’m hoping it is a positive! I hope you had good news too\\:D/:pink:

D7AF4BBD-91CE-4F5F-B802-DAA4BA57E22A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"