Evap line or positive? Help!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Ovulation Test Gallery' started by AZMom1990, Sep 13, 2021.

1. AZMom1990

AZMom1990 New Member

Okay so this test is from yesterday to me looks like a BFP!! But then today I retested with a pink dye test and it was negative. From what I’ve been reading on here blue dye tests are notorious for evap lines…I am also now a week late for my period and super nauseous, bloated and my breasts hurt. I hate this I just want to know if I’m pregnant or not!! Does this look like evap or BFP?

FTale likes this.
  2. FTale

FTale Hope

Oh ,wow. That looks extremely positive. What red dye did you use? Can you show a pic of it?

Evaps on blue dyes dont normally look that thick. Fx you are preggy.

3. FTale

FTale Hope

Also, was the blue dye positive like that within the time limit? I really think that is legit positive but a blood test will tell you %100.

Following and praying for good news of a bfp. No evaps. Hugs

4. AZMom1990

AZMom1990 New Member

well I laid down for a few min after taking the test because I was nauseous but It couldn’t have been more than like 7 min!! I don’t have a pic of the other test because I threw it away lol but it was completely negative not even a faint line.

5. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

That looks positive!

6. Kiwiberry

Kiwiberry Mommy to 4 miracles

That definitely looks positive, how strange you would get a negative result on a red dye.

7. DobbyForever

DobbyForever First Time Momma

I agree. Is there any chance the pink dye just wasn’t sensitive or your urine diluted? That’s a crazy dark line to be evap