evap or bfp? 10dpo

NattyMac

Reaction score
I did a first response 6 days early test this morning and thought it was a bfn....but later i decided to open the test up and i can see a faint line...but now i don't know how to tell if it's an evaporation line or not!! :shrug:
Any suggestions would be great...or what do you think it is? I'm so impatient! I hate waiting! I think af is due thurs...

Attachments

• DSC03006 (2).jpg
    DSC03006 (2).jpg
    19 KB · Views: 83
I see the line but does it have color? FRER's have a horrible indent line that shows up and it can be tricky! Keep testing! GL hun!

I see a line, just not sure if I see any pink. I hate FRERs and the indent line!

Thanks guys...
thats what I was thinking...i took it a part to try and tell but I don't even know what i'm looking for!! i've inverted the colours to see if it shows up...and it does a bit...but then i dunno if it would with an indent line anyway...
Guess i'll have to test in the morning again...i feel preggers...i feel sick and my boobs are swollen and sore...either that or I am developing some horrid pms symptoms! ha ha...who knows
I wish someone would invent something that would tell you for definite as soon as you are pregnant!! they can put a man on the moon and all that!
xxx

still don't know what this means...

Attachments

• dsc03006(2)-inverted.jpg
    dsc03006(2)-inverted.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 18
I'm trying to get my FRER posted as well. I think I see pink, but then again, it may be my eyes playing tricks on me. I'm just gonna try again in the morning!

I see it on the invert but not so much on the other photo..I think my eyes are shot so who knows

does it look pink in person? I had a few tests like that around 9 or 10dpo and I turned up pregnant! I hope this is your month

sorry looks like the indent area on the frer. It looks negative but keep testing! Hopefully positive soon :)

I'm trying to get my FRER posted as well. I think I see pink, but then again, it may be my eyes playing tricks on me. I'm just gonna try again in the morning!

Me too...I have no idea if I'm seeing lines or what colour they are...i'm just hoping! ha ha...let me know how your get on! good luck!
xxx

I see it on the invert but not so much on the other photo..I think my eyes are shot so who knows

does it look pink in person? I had a few tests like that around 9 or 10dpo and I turned up pregnant! I hope this is your month

I think I am seeing lines everywhere just because I want there to be another line there! I think it looks pink...but then again I'm really not sure...i'll just have to keep testing... thank you

And congratulations!!! :happydance:

sorry looks like the indent area on the frer. It looks negative but keep testing! Hopefully positive soon :)

yeah i'll keep testing...think i have an addiction to testing anyways ha ha...do you know how to tell if its an indent rather than a bfp?? and what tests don't have indent lines and test early??

Thanks for your help :thumbup:

what does the back look like?
I have the same problem, I see the line and pink but I am doubting myself.

Good luck!

I noticed when you take FRER and answer early tests out of the case the indent/area where the pos would be becomes very prominent. Sometimes, it forms an indent and sometimes it does not but like a clearish line that makes you wonder. I just leave mine in the case now because it was driving me crazy. But, its hard to leave it alone!! You are still very early so it could turn into that BFP!

what does the back look like?
I have the same problem, I see the line and pink but I am doubting myself.

Good luck!

it's just clear on the back...can't see anything...i've even pulled the plasticy coating off to try and see anything else...it's madness isn't it?! i'm just going to keep testing until its hopefully a stronger line...
good luck xxx

I can see something but no idea if it's an evap or what!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->