Evap or bfp??

A

AndreZZ

Ladies need your eyes and help! I'm 10/11dpo...don't know if this is an evap or bfp! It showed up within 3 minutes of me dipping my test in urine.
Any insight would be great!!

Attachments

• 20150930_180730.jpg
    20150930_180730.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 186
Ah! I thought so I'm gonna run to the store and test in the morning again! Thank you so much!!

As long as you read the test within 3 min, it's an accurate result! So congrats on the :bfp: :wohoo: It's a nice clear one too!

Thanks everyone! That was taken at 5 pm yesterday. .and I took one with fmu this morning around 8:30am and the test lines were still the same color.
Shouldn't the test line be getting progressively darker??
I don't have a pic to compare them I threw the tests out because I was driving myself crazy lol.
Anyone ever have this happen to them with a successful outcome? I was so excited yesterday and now I'm expecting the worst

With FRERs, you often only see a nice progression when the tests are 2 days apart. A little over 12 hours is not enough time for it to darken (usually. There are always women who are exceptions xD)

My 24 hour difference between 10dpo and 11dpo wasn't that much different, as you see here

b685de8723d62d5fb0f8f3cdbe111add.png

And my pregnancy is going by just fine. :) It's best to stick to 24 or 48 hour progressions, although 24 hours is often not too different. 48 hours is where you really see progression!

Congrats! Agreed! I took like 10 frers from 9dpo to 17dpo. 11-15 looked fairly similar. I had a serial beta done showing I tripled so I wasn't getting stressed over my lines. When I took out every other day, it became so much more obvious. Congratulations!!! That really is a great line

Just wanted to update everyone since I got so many kind replies.
Took a test this morning and the test line was even lighter than yesterday. I followed that by a clearblue digital confirming 'not pregnant'.
I talked to my doctor he agrees pregnancy is very likely going south.
Got blood taken today but I don't really see the point. All my symptoms have disappeared too. Just not meant to be. Can't help but be overwhelmingly sad though. Not a great day for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->