Evap or bfp??

Sorry :( I hope you have your sticky bean soon :hugs:

The only update I have is no bleeding or crampih of any kind yet.
Went and got bloodwork for beta's today but I won't have results until Monday. I'm guessing they'll likely want me to do one more blood draw Monday but I don't really see the point.
I've already accepted the miscarriage but will touch base with my doctor as I have an appointment next week.
Thank you for asking ☺

So I'm back with an update and I'm as confused as ever.

My lines weren't getting darker and I went in for a blood test on Friday (the 2nd). Hcg came back at 11. I asked to do another blood test on Monday (the 5th) just for peace of mind.
I went in yesterday for my appointment fully expecting my hcg level to have dropped...they rose...to 33.
So they rose but not alot. I am getting another blood draw tomorrow.
I am very concerned thi could be an ectopic...the last thing I want to do is lose a tube. I have a slight pulling sensation here and there around my left groin area...SOMETIMES it switches to the right but more often it's to the left.

I already know this pregnancy is not viable I've prepared myself for that (even though the doc said he wasn't sure).

My question is for those of you who have had an ectopic was your situation similar to mine?? I'm about 4 weeks

I would love to just go to the emerg but I have 3 kids at home and no help...dh doesn't get home till very late from work.

Sorry I should also mention no bleeding or pain is being experienced other than the pulling sensation on the left side

I don't know much about ectopic pregnancies but I do know that ERs are literally open 24/7. So even if your husband came home late, you could still go! Just explain your situation.

Thanks I'll try and go on the next day or so...
I'm still not bleeding or anything and having lots of good creamy cm as I usually do when pregnant.
I think a very small part of me is a tiny tiny bit hopeful even though I know this pregnancy is likely not meant to be.
Ugh frustrating.

I won't lie, it sounds promising. But try not to get your hopes up too high, just in case! We'll see what the doctors can find.

Big hugs.. i dont know much about ectopic pregnancies.. i think they are extremely painful though.. i am praying for you!

I don't want to give false hope but a HCG level of 33 is within normal limits for 4 weeks and going from 11 to 33 in 72hrs means it's within doubling time?

Thank you I don't want to have false hope either.
I went into emerg yesterday morning due to lots of pain on left side.
Result of that was my hcg went up to 262...I also got more bloodwork later that afternoon (I was going off 2 hours of sleep so forgot I had even gotten it done that morning lol) and 8 hours later it went to 274.
The 274 is scaring me a bit (they were done at different labs so dunno if that makes a difference or that they weren't even 24 hours apart).

But annnnnyway Monday at 3 pm it was 33, Thursday at 3pm (72hrs) it was 274.

That's my update...going in for more bloodwork on Sunday. Kinda wish I didn't have to to be honest though.

What the... that is a huge jump!
From what I heard, different labs can get different results so that's normal at least.

Maybe you should see a gyn to see what's going on? I don't think it's normal for the hormone levels to be so high unless they're something going on.

My obgyn's office called me and told me they were happy with the results, and just to go in Sunday again for bloodwork again. I guess that's the only way they can tell-is to see what the numbers dp consecutively right?

They basically said if it's going up that's good.
I trust this obgyn very much he has always been on the ball with my pregnancies...at this point only time will tell what will happen.

I see. Well I definitely wish you luck and hope things turn out for the best! Definitely keep us updated :)

My obgyn's office called me and told me they were happy with the results, and just to go in Sunday again for bloodwork again. I guess that's the only way they can tell-is to see what the numbers dp consecutively right?

They basically said if it's going up that's good.
I trust this obgyn very much he has always been on the ball with my pregnancies...at this point only time will tell what will happen.

It's mall about the trends good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->