Evap or BFP?

mrshazard94

Reaction score
So took a test this morning looked didn't see anything then left it had a little look a few mins ago and there is a very pink line there which would assume with being after time limit an evap. So I dipped it in water as I heard if you do so and it is an evap it would clear but could be a BFP if it stayed... To my surprise it stayed. I have done another test this afternoon and nothing there lol so guess negative. Has anyone else heard this method or had it work?

Thank you :)

image.jpg

Here it is after I dipped it in the water, it's hard to get a picture but it wasn't blatant and pink before and after

Id take another with fmu but i would say bfp! What dpo are you? X

I have no clue on DPO :( . But I did one this afternoon and nothing LOL so confusing. I thought to my self if only it was there when I did the test it would be a cracking line!!!

You might just be really early and afternoon wont show anyway. Tomorrows fmu will reveal all. The way to look at is if its a real line it will still be there tomorrow morning on a new test! Good luck

Yes exactly! Knowing my luck just a rubbish test haha time will tell lol thank you!

I think i might have got my bfp this morning at 8dpo its reeeally faint and i feel like it might be a lie too so i know how you feel... Like you will have to test in the morning 😒 Ive attached it to let you see how faint it is. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 27
That is faint but I can defo see it! Was it within the time limit? mine wasn't :(

Yeah was within the time limit. It does actually look better irl but that was the best pic i could get so we will both see tomorrow! Gl x

My only issue is that no more tests have that line even the completely dry ones?! Which makes me think dodgy test! Hmmmm

image.jpg

So this is this mornings test, there is a line hubby can see it but this is dried... Hard to get a picture though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->