evap or bfp?

Reaction score
i posted this in the TTC group since i'm TTCing. but i want other opinions.
on the bottom test. can anyone see in the dots the gray line?
if you can, do you think it looks like a inverted evap?
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/x_bloodykisses/099.jpg

I can see it but given that it is grey, it could be an evap. However, given what I've just been through with lines on Tesco hpts, nothing's certain. It would appear that Tesco HPTs are even more sensitive than FRER so maybe try them if you have a Tesco near you. Having said that FRER did come up comprehensively where the Tesco one stayed very faint. Good luck!

I can see it but given that it is grey, it could be an evap. However, given what I've just been through with lines on Tesco hpts, nothing's certain. It would appear that Tesco HPTs are even more sensitive than FRER so maybe try them if you have a Tesco near you. Having said that FRER did come up comprehensively where the Tesco one stayed very faint. Good luck!

can you get tesco in any store? i cant remember what brands i see besides the big name brands. and i always just usually got FRER

I would say test with FRER and let us know the results. GL.

I have always used the cheap strip tests from savers (there abotu 3 for a £1) and they are the most sesitive ones Ive found. They told me I was pregnant a week before any other test. Good luck :)

Good Luck, I would def test with a different brand.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->