Evap or faint bfp?

xbecx

Reaction score
Hi all!

I had been testing pretty much each day since 11dpo, all bfn! Yesterday morning I took a test although I had pretty much lost hope and was late for work so glanced over after a couple of minutes and decided it was another bfn and threw it away in a draw. Today lunchtime I have come to clear up and thought I may as well throw the test in the bin and saw this... 99A282A5-5000-4CB8-AEEB-AC5CACA47C1A.jpg
I am due af today and no sign at all so far with the day nearly over (so I would hesitate to say I’m a day late). I’m now quite confused as to whether I originally missed this faint bfp or if it’s an evap as it wasn’t working the 10 minutes time frame!

I have heard that evaps are supposed to be thin lines with no colour so I’m undecided one way or the other. I suppose the most logical thing would be to buy another pink dye hpt and test again but I was just looking to get some opinions!

Thank you!

Looks like a bfp to me!

That does look like a bfp to me! Fx’d for you! <3

That looks like a BFP! Looking forward to seeing another test...

Following I’ve just done a test and it looks identical but so scared it’s an evap!

Looks like a BFP! Did you test again today?

I have some frer tests arriving today - I’m now two days late and my boobs are SO sore. Although do you know when people say they just have a gut feeling they’re pregnant? I have the complete opposite. I just just feel like it’s going to come back a bfn. I will update later when tests arrive.

@mummytochloe when will you take another test? Fx’d for you! <3<3<3

I have some frer tests arriving today - I’m now two days late and my boobs are SO sore. Although do you know when people say they just have a gut feeling they’re pregnant? I have the complete opposite. I just just feel like it’s going to come back a bfn. I will update later when tests arrive.

Good luck when you test :) :dust:.

Good luck when you test :) :dust:.

Thanks Ladies..

So I’ve just took another test at 1:30pm and looks like it’s a :bfn:!
21CA8414-E36E-4B27-BC7A-10F51444862F.jpeg

I just had a strong feeling it wasn’t meant to be :-( but I do wish AF would hurry up as my boobs are killing me! :lol:

I took one early and 100% BFN I’m 14 DPO and 5 days late so no idea what’s happening. Sorry your test was negative

I would say positive! I just posted a picture of mine... it’s the faintest line and kinda confusing. Maybe I’ll check it again later and it will darken like yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->