Evap or line?

Mozzarella

Reaction score
So I’ve been trying to conceive for almost 2&1/2 years.

I have a test, that has a very very faint line. Is it an Evap or BFP?
I did have a test two weeks agoish that was lighter, but ended up being an Evap.

This time the test is darker, and I think it has a tinge or color, but hard to tell with it being so light.

Attachments

• 4E1E2C1A-527F-4A29-B76D-96A9393D7029.jpg
    4E1E2C1A-527F-4A29-B76D-96A9393D7029.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 163
It looks a little lighter than the start of mine. What dpo are you?

I can see it but unsure on the colour? Wait two days and maybe re-test?:hugs:

No idea. I’m currently CD45.
And I’m pretty sure I’ve ovulated late. Just not sure when. I have irregular cycles.

I see it also :dust: xx

No idea. I’m currently CD45.
And I’m pretty sure I’ve ovulated late. Just not sure when. I have irregular cycles.

Oh okay! I'm testing every day (because I have no self control to not test every other day :haha: ) and the progression on frers are pretty good! I would say test again in 2 days if you're not a POAS addict like me haha

Oh I’m definitely a poas haha.
I had to run to the drugstore and it’s like 1:30 in the morning. We have one that’s open 24hrs.
I bought a two pack frer and a digi cb.

Going to try and get a good hold and use a frer. (Possibly sleep and then test? But I always get up in the middle of the night to pee, so it may be hard).

*edit
Okay. I couldn’t wait. I had a two and half hour hold.
This is what came from it. I didn’t even need to have my ring to focus on it. It’s a bit darker than before! I could see this within two minutes.
Fingers crossed this is for real. I’ve dealt with so much disappointment.

Attachments

• 07057C85-69F7-44B0-867C-5B47876E0FEA.jpg
    07057C85-69F7-44B0-867C-5B47876E0FEA.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 133
Is it possible for evaps to show up on a second test like that? Or for two tests to do it, from different batches?

Ive heard they're bad for evaps but I've never had one. Here's my test. This is from 9dpo.

Edit - your second one does look darker!

Attachments

• IMG_20180702_182745_913.jpg
    IMG_20180702_182745_913.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 67
Yeah, my second one is starting to look like yours that you posted.

I honestly have no clue what DPO i’d be either, if mine are true bfps.
Going to try and hold off on testing again till at least tomorrow afternoon.

When would be the earliest that a CB digi would work do you think? Should a line on a frer be darker before I try using a digi?

Yeah, my second one is starting to look like yours that you posted.

I honestly have no clue what DPO i’d be either, if mine are true bfps.
Going to try and hold off on testing again till at least tomorrow afternoon.

When would be the earliest that a CB digi would work do you think? Should a line on a frer be darker before I try using a digi?

Sounds good! I've noticed frers takes a while to darker once you've taken it. Mine always come up super light and I panic then after about 10-15 minutes they're a lot darker 😂

I'm not sure I haven't used one before, if I remember rightly I've heard they're less sensitive x

I think that's looking good love! Can see it easily. I have had some nasty evaps on frers before now but that looks clearer than those. Did it come up in the time limit like that? It's less reliable after it dries.
I'm really hoping for you. Can't wait to see what the next tests bring! X

I definitely see lines! I doubt they are evaps. I think mine might be indents because they haven't changed over three days but your second one looks darker and way more "there". Best of luck! :wacko: :flower:

Looks like the start of a bfp!!!

Took one this afternoon and I couldn’t even see a squinter. Is it possible to have too concentrated urine?

If I don’t get a positive tomorrow... then the two tests must have been false. 😞

I'm unsure on if there is color, I've seen people post some nasty evaps on those lately. BUT, I think it's a good sign that it came up on two tests in a row. As for the third test, it hasn't even been a day, so I'd wait and see if they get darker tomorrow or the day after. Good luck!

Not related, but your ring looks like mine! <3

True. I couldn’t help and I tested like 4 times today. Each time not a even hint of a line showed up. Shouldn’t there at least be the same light line there?

If this was to be a Cp or something, would I start my period soon?

I just find it so odd that I’d have two tests with faint lines and then ... nothing all day today.
Augh. This is why I don’t get my hopes up, nor will I believe it’s a bfp until it’s super dark haha.

Try a longer hold and not drinking too much. Frer were frustrating for me this time; 9dpo was siper faint, 10dpo was lighter, then 11dpo was a little darker and they started to progress from there. They pick up such low hcg (6 in lab studies but i've seen someone with levels at 2 get a line!) that excess water will sway your result. Don't call yourself out yet!

I was the one that got a line at a 2 on a FRER after I was confirmed Chemical.... They pick up such a SMALL amount of HCG. Kinda cool but frustrating at the same time! Good luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->