Evap or line?

Yesterday’s I had a long hold overnight and it was blank. I haven’t taken one today. But I might go do that and see. And if it’s blank. I must’ve had two nasty evaps.

I'm so sorry about the confusion with those tests. :hugs: I hope there weren't evaps.

Thanks everyone.

Weird thing. My boobs slightly hurt today, and they never do that. Makes me wonder.

But. I took two tests yesterday and they were blank. I couldn’t even find a hint of a line. So. My guess is those other tests were evaps. Especially a nasty one. It really had me convinced. It was so visible. So weird.

It’s okay! Just keep on trying.
It’s hard though when everyone I know is pregnant lol

I am not sure if this helps but I'd honestly be inclined to say this might be a chemical pregnancy. Those lines looked pretty obvious to me and I've seen many indents and early bfp's on frer before.

Thanks giggle.

That’s what I thought maybe?
But then ... if it was a chemical, would I not get my period right away? I’m not sure how it all works.

Chemicals are weird...there is kind of no set way they "behave" and no way to really confirm they happened unless your blood betas are being monitored. They can make your period late or early or exactly on time, and it can be normal or heavier. Just my own experience and reading others' accounts, generally the period with a suspected chemical is a bit heavier, or has worse cramps than usual. I didn't experience this but some women say they had some more clotting than usual. So maybe just keep an eye on what your period does and it might give you a clue...but unfortunately there is no way to know for certain.

Gotcha.
I have PCOS, so sometimes my periods go non existent. I came off of a 270 day cycle recently. Took progesterone pills to bring on a period, so HD a period after 10 days and then haven’t had one, and I’m like 19 days late, so CD 48 or something now. Tempted to take the progesterone pills again.

I was trying to see if OPK’s work for me, but they literally just show a line constantly that’s the same darkness and never seems to change. So my guess is because of my pcos, opks don’t work for me. I also have stopped taking them after I never saw a rise in LH after like CD25 or something.

So now I have no idea when my period will come back again, or if it will at all.

Have you talked to a doctor about something like clomid? If your lines never change it's possible you aren't ovulating.

If you did ovukate this cycle and that is a chemical, then your period should come soon i would imagine.

I'm with gigs. Your line was too obvious to be indent. Evaps occur after test time limit. I think it looks like you had a chemical :hugs:

I suspect AF would arrive in the next couple days. I'm so sorry Mozz, I was really rooting for you.

Thanks flueky! I know. How nice it would have been.

I have had lots of testing, and I currently see two gyno’s. when I get my period and have a few consistent cycles, I am ovulating. But obviously when I don’t then I’m not.

They were thinking of trying letrozole first and not clomid. I was given metformin, even tho I didn’t seem to have problems with insulin. But it never brought on a period before, and didn’t seem like it was doing too much. Instead of losing weight on it, I felt like I was gaining it. Kinda weird.

Anywho. If it was a chemical ... I hope I get my period soon then!
I think if I don’t get it within the next week, I’m going to start another round of progesterone pills. 😔

How frustrating Mozz! Sorry you are dealing with this. I too would say Chemical. My last cycle was a chemical and my period came 2 days early. The cramping was pretty bad even when I was just spotting the first day. My actual flow was different then a normal period though. I had spotting first day. Heavy flow for like 8 hours 2nd day then back to spotting and barely there for day 3/4 but like Giggle mentioned it can be different for everyone.

I hope you get some answers soon one way or the other! The waiting is the worst part for sure.

Thanks everyone! I still haven’t seemed to have gotten any type of period. So I’ll start another round of progesterone pills on Monday I think. I need to time it right due to vacations and stuff. They want me to do a HSG this round after getting my period. We tried last time and they couldn’t book me in. (Secretly was hoping to get pregnant and not have to get it done haha).

To bring back an older post.

I had a very weird period, I guess I would call it, at the beginning of August. It lasted so long? I doubt that it would have been because of a chemical from the beginning/middle of July no?
I lightly spotted for like 3-4 days, had one day where I actually had a flow reach a pad enough to be considered a flow, then 3-4 days after that more light spotting.

To consider that a period, unsure of when it was actually considered one to count cycle days, I should hopefully be getting another one soon.
Taken a few pregnancy tests over the past few days though and all were neg. so we’ll see if I have another period or not.

Oh also. This was my first natural period in a solid year. In June I had taken progesterone pills to bring on a period.

Any ideas what to make of this weird period? It’s never been like that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->