Evap?

TinyD22

Reaction score
Ok, so I was a tad bored tonight and because I've got about 50 ic's I decided to test...super early...I'm only around 5 dpo 😳 This was the result....it came up around the 5 minute mark so would it be an evap? I'm obviously not taking it as positive considering I think I'm only 5 dpo lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 69
Iiiiii dunnooo. That's a pretty dang convincing evap! Fingers crossed!! Take another! 😂

That would be one hell of an evap!

I'm saying bfp! :)

Thanx :) I'm only 5 dpo though....is a bfp even possible at 5dpo? Lol I'm seriously confused! Think I may break out the frer over the weekend lol X

Maybe take another IC after at least a 3hr hold. That looks too pink for an evap. Ever have an evap.on thise ICs before?

I've never used these before, only bought them this cycle because they look exactly like the asda tests I used with my first 2 pregnancies and never had any issue with them. I really don't know what to think. Going to test again in the morning with a different brand and see what happens I think X

Are you absolutely sure about ovulation? Because that looks like a definite BFP.

Nope, the only thing I'm 100% sure of is CD1 was the 13th of January and I average a 33 day cycle. But my cycle can be anything from 28-38 days but in the past 5 months I've only had 1 28 day cycle. It's jumps around, a lot lol X

Wow, I'm thinking that's a bfp and you ovulated earlier, if that's an evap, yikes!

That does look more like a bfp than an Evap! Good luck!

Took 2 different ic's with fmu...both negative 🤔

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 43

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 26

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 41
I do see a faint something on them.
To be honest, in my opinion, FMU is crap.

How do they look now that they are dry?

They pretty much looked the exact same when they were dry. Caved and took another 2 tests....not much to report on them (attached photos) I think I've just had a few dodgy tests lol Going to try and wait until next week to test again, try and stop obsessing over tests lol Thanx everyone :) xx

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 34
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 38
I see lines on those two too so fingers crossed hun xx

I thought I could see a hint of a line on the blue dye so I opened it up, my bad lol I don't know if I can see much colour though, I thought I could see a slight touch of blue but I'm not convinced by it at all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member