Evap?

FXed! And I agree, I always get crap lines with fmu. 10dpo afternoon/evening I got clear a day lines then 11dpo fmu my frer line wasn't even there!!! I had a heart attack. Thank god I peed on more than one stick and I got a line on my dollar tree but ><

Thanx :) I just feel weird this month...my normal is sore bb's 5 days before AF and cramps the day before its due. This month I've had constant cramps since 1dpo which is really unusual for me, I don't even get ovulation cramps lol I hate symptom spotting but it's so hard not too! I'm just going to stay away from the tests until at least monday lol x

Or you could just keep peeing on them for fun. And because it gives the rest of us something to do. Lol

Caved already and broke out the frer...I think I can see a super faint line but I really don't trust my judgement anymore. Anyone see it or am I going mad? Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 54
I can see lines on all your tests except the frer, but I think they are a bit more sensitive than ic. And I wouldn't bother with fmu - it's always worse in my opinion. Good luck!

Thanx :) I'm not a huge fan of frer, going to try my best to wait a few days before I test again. Woke up with heartburn this morning...not had that since I was pregnant. I seriously think my body is playing some sort of cruel joke on me this month lol X

Think this is a slightly better photo of the frer...maybe just slightly lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 28
I can see the line on that last pic :D maybe ur having a lot of hormones and thats why its coming up :D, and you probably ovulated earlier than what u thought! Fingers crossed for it to get darker! :kiss:

I don't really track ovulation atm. I've got an app the works out my average fertile window. So I'd guesstimate that I'm roughly 6-9 dpo. Took the last blue dye test 10 mins ago, I think I can see a faint line again but my ic's are negative now &#128549;

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 16
  • ctp-155897-1454854065.jpeg
    ctp-155897-1454854065.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 8

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 16
Out of test now, only ic's left (never buying tests early again lol) and I refuse to buy anymore until at least Friday lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 37
I can see something faint when I zoom in. Good luck :)

I see something on your last FRER. Hope you get a lovely darker line soon

Thanx everyone took and ic last night and again this morning, I can see shadowy things on them, hoping they get darker X

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 18
Some more ic's from today. Going to try and get to a shop tomorrow for some more frer, these ic's are driving me nuts. Don't think I'll buy them again lol X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 11

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 12
When I got pregnant with my son a few years ago I had a lovely easy to read line, no drama with the ICs. This time around when I miscarried in Jan I had easy to read lines on FRER and a digital but still nothing on the ICs. The digi and the blank IC were dipped in the same pee too. Crazy. I have a few more left in my drawer and won't be buying them again.
That said, some people find them fantastic so who knows

So sorry for your loss joy :(

Yeah I don't think I'll buy them again, I keep thinking I see a shadow on them. I'm either seeing things or they're just dodgy tests lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->