Evaporation?

laura109

Reaction score
Hi ladies i am a poas addict and i dtd on cd 11. I think i ov on cd 13. I should be around only 9dpo and tested this morning. I poas then went in the shower. It looked blank when i looked at it. I opened it up to do the squint test and dropped the thin strip on the floor into a puddle of water from me getting out the tub! So i just chucked in in the bin. I just emptied my bin and now it has a faint second line. I cant tell if its an evap line or the line that hides under where the ink flows from. I doubt its positive but obviously i am hoping. Opinions please x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 45
Oooh I definitely see it but it was outside of timeframe and dropped in a puddle lol so you can't trust it. Keep the faith today and poas again tomorrow! :hugs:

You can't trust it you would need to confirm with another test but I would be thinking early bfp as I've never had that happen to a test in the 13 years I've been having babies x

I see it but would confirm it on another test. Good luck :flower:

If you dropped it in water, and then threw it in the bin, and then looked several hours later... I would definitely test again!! Could well be a genuine line tho! Fingers crossed!!

I agree with the other posters, it does look promising though as its pink!

Yeah I definitely think because it's so pink it's the start of something. I've dropped tests down the toilet and nothing.

Thanks ladies it seems to have faded alot now. Joys of early testing x

I agree, test again. Looks promising. Mine looked like that at 10dpo

Looks positive definitely test again x

Its faded to nothing now so i guess its an evap :-( xx

I still feel hopeful for you, definitely keep testing!

Deffo agree, still test again!!

Ive ordered another pack of tests so i hope they arrive today but it maybe tomorrow. Thanks ladies i will let you know the outcome x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->