Evaps or lines - stressed!

AmyGibb1997

Reaction score
ABC30910-EE0E-4E67-96D2-0CC8FEE842AC.jpeg I had a MMC 2 months ago, I tested after treatment twice and the tests were negative. I had a feeling I was pregnant again (we were actively trying) so I tested and these are the lines I am getting (top two were taken on the same day, 3rd the next day and 4th today).

I’m absolutely stressing out, could these all be Evaps or am I pregnant again?

So sorry for your loss. I’m not a fan of blue dye... but there’s no way that those ICs are evaps! Congrats :flower:

I think this is a new pregnancy. The ics look Fab x

Ics definitely bfp

Sorry about your loss, I think you are preggo again, fx!!!

Are these both from Tesco? I got this, this morning and this is the freedom test done with the same pee.

I don’t think they get very dark. Can you get a CB weeks or frer?

I’d say you are

51C274CD-9CF8-4BCC-ABBA-000680237751.jpeg

They are both from Tesco.

The top two are Tesco own barns and the bottom two will Freedom strips

I dont see anything on the ics. I think people are looking at the dye run on them at the start of the test... but def on the clear blues.

Have you tested again Hun? I think they are lines, they are not dye runs xx

They are not dye runs, they are lines, I've taken thousands of these and would place money on it x

Tested again, the line is now blazing! Appeared well before the control line. Definitely a BFP!

Congratulations!! Those most definitely weren’t dye runs anyways. H&H 9 months to you :)

I've done so many of them tests and they are not dye runs they were lines as clear as day
Congratulations hon H&H 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->