Ever been stung?

I've been stung right in the middle of my back by a bumblebee. And I've stepped on a bee that stung me once.

It's funny bc those of you that are scared are probably going to be the most likely to get stung. They won't sting you if you just sit still. It's when they feel threatened by the freaking out that they sting. :haha:

I remember being stung by a bee as a little kid through my white sandals and my mom put mud on it.

Then i was stung in 6th grade in the hand and i then found out im allergic to bees. not fun.

Then in 8th grade a wasp landed on my head but luckily didnt sting me.

I've been stung right in the middle of my back by a bumblebee. And I've stepped on a bee that stung me once.

It's funny bc those of you that are scared are probably going to be the most likely to get stung. They won't sting you if you just sit still. It's when they feel threatened by the freaking out that they sting. :haha:

never lol! i have stinger senses ahah i'm long gone :p

A wasp once flew up my trouser leg :( (i was wearing 3/4 length trousers) and i hit it :dohh: so it stung me xx

I have been stung by a bee, not a wasp though. I dont think... Im allergic to bee stings, i had to go to hospital :( x

I've been stung by a bee. It flew up my trouser leg when I was taking my dog for a walk in the field. My goodness, it bloody hurt!

Oh geez I've been stung dozens of times. I've never been stung where the bee or wasp or whatever just flies up and stings me. I've only stepped on them. We had a lot of clover in our yard growing up which attracted a lot of honey bees (also our neighbor had hives) so my sister and I would run around playing in the yard in our bare feet and step on them!

Nope, never been stung in all my 38 years.

No, I havent, Fortunatly.
Id like to keep it that way aswel please :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"