Ever have a pos CB and Neg FRER?

PinkCupcakes

Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten a positive on a CB but a negative on a FRER? I had a line on my CB but not on my FRER :wacko::dohh:

Yes I have seen this before. FR is not consistent anymore. It ranges from 8-35miu for hcg detection. It is not nearly as dependable as it used to be. CB is consistent but is bad for evaps so do not believe anything you seen on a CB after 15 minutes.

If you saw a definite line in the time frame on a CB it is trustworthy but I recommend to keep testing to be sure.

here's my photo

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test686611

If you wish. People will give opinions on what they see.

Definitely positive CB and I see something super light of the FR.

Oh my gosh really?? I can't see anything on the FRER but I'm kinda blind lol

It's super light so could even be pixels messed up but that CB is positive.

Congrats!
What dpo are you? Just curious....

I honestly have no idea, I have PCOS so I never know, I tried temping back in the day and my temps were all over the place and OPKs don't work for me all due to PCOS so I never know... I just have been spotting brown for the past three days and no period and it average cycles I'm due a few days ago.

Well congrats in either case. Test again in another day or two your CB should be much darker!

Thanks! I don't have another CB but I do have a CBD! I'm scared to use it too soon and have it say not pregnant. I'm kind of weary about if it's actually positive or not! lol

The digis claim to be only 5 miu less sensitive. I say take it in 48ish hours and it should pop right up pregnant.

oh boy you really think so? I'm kinda nervous! I would love to have a baby but just nervous! but a happy nervous, I don't know how to describe it! lol

lol sounds normal. most get happy but don't can't believe it for awhile. :)

Digi was negative but I got this this evening?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test687413

does it look like a real line or an evap?

There is definitely something there but a bit worrisome that it isn't darker by now. You may need to schedule a blood test if you can.

Well light positives that don't darken can sometimes mean eptopic or other issues with a pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->