ever have that moment......

daisii

Reaction score
ever had that moment when you realise how much everything has changed!? I am sat here with an over-tired grizzly baby in one arm, he is fighting sleep having had 2 x 40min naps since 6.45am!!! I have an emotional labradoodle (she is in season) under the other arm demanding cuddles. And my biggest mission today of doing laundry has failed!!! 5 weeks ago I worked full time and laundry just got done!!!! there was never any 'mission' to housework!!!!

anyone else have these moments!? Not that i would change a thing!!!!!!

YES! At the time, I came very close to wishing we'd never had a baby (shock horror - I know that's a terrible thing to say!)

I hated that we would never be a couple again - it felt like everything I loved about my life had gone. Luckily, it got a LOT easier. Fin goes to bed at 8 and sleeps til 8 so we can be "us" again, rather than 2 exhausted people who happened to co-habit and look after the same baby! Such a relief. Don't get me wrong - I've always loved LO to bits and would never seriously wish him away, but in the early days I had a good few "what have I done" moments! It gets easier x

Oh yes - before I went back to work I'd have days where I'd want to run to the local shop for milk.... by the time I got archie fed and dressed, went upstairs and got myself washed and dressed. Came down and he'd pooed so changed his bum. Then he went sick on himself so I had to change his babygro. As I picked him up he went sick on me so I had to change my top.... and when I looked at the clock three hours had passed since I decided to go the shop and Archie was ready for another bottle :haha:

oh yes, i notice when i have to tell friends they must leave by 8 pm or jarrett wont sleep well, and when i'm going out it's like :ok i have to leave by 1 oclock otherwise i cant go untill 3" because i know he;ll want to eat

oh yes, i notice when i have to tell friends they must leave by 8 pm or jarrett wont sleep well, and when i'm going out it's like :ok i have to leave by 1 oclock otherwise i cant go untill 3" because i know he;ll want to eat

OI get you with the timings!!!! I am forever thinking, 'i can pop to the shops at 11 cos Will will have fed and won't get grumpy', or telling people they can't come over because it is feeding/bath/bed time!!!!! I seriously wouldn't change it but wish I had more mummy friends who understood!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->