Ever wish you were pregnant, knowing you're not?

Me too!!! :rofl: i know its practically 100% effective- but that 1st month, i was willing myself to be pregnant: "Well, we might have had a slip up inbetween finishing my last period and having the implant put in" n coz the implant messes with ur periods, i didnt know when i was due! So i did a test anyway! twas negative of course! :hissy: I was actually really sad that it was negative, even tho id just had a 3 year contraceptive put in my arm to stop me getting pregnant for the next 3 years!!! Damn stupid logic!!!!!

Haha I done the first month test too!!! :bfn:

:rofl:

Yep im exactly the same, every month i wonder if mabe, just maybe we werent careful and we didnt notice, or a condom split and OH didnt notice...
nice to know im not the only one! x

every cycle since I was about 16. and every time, I end out crying on CD1:( (even now when I'm on the pill....I want to come off it so bad....)

I feel the same way...every month I'm a little late I get really excited and sometimes buy a test. But then AF comes and I get really sad, even though I know I wasn't really pregnant.
It just sucks getting all excited every month and then being let down, I don't know how not to think about it!

yeah, I hate that crash every 28 (on pills) or 33 (off pills) days....It feels like my heart is being shredded.

Yeah I wish I was pregnant every month. We would TTC now, but we have things going on this summer we want to wait for. Son's golden birthday, sister's wedding, moving, etc.

I'd be surprised if anyone wanting a baby doesn't wish she was even knowing she wasn't.

Wishing I'm pregnant? No! Wishing I was having another baby? Yes!

It has happened to me a couple of time, even though we are very safe with the condoms, I imagine it is like a fantasy, a daydream, in the back of your mind you now it is not so, but you toy with the idea in your head. The couple of times it happened I was never disappointed as I suppose I never really believed I was.

However, this month, I have had some brown discharges, and when I looked it up on the net, it kept coming up as signs of pregnancy. I had to have a smear, and couldn't help thinking "will it hurt the baby?" but I knew I was just being silly, that it was just old blood coming out. After the smear I bleed for a couple of hours so my mind said (could that have been the abortion?) I mean, I listen to the fantasy but, I never actually believe it.

Every month I wonder if my PMS symptoms (sore bbs, increased appetite, moodiness) are actually pregnancy symptoms. Some months I hope they are, other months I hope they're not (if I drank a fair bit of coffee or alcohol in the last few weeks). They never have been. I wonder if I'll be able to tell the difference when I'm actually pg?

I feel like this every month. And have done for over a year xx

I fully understand.I get that way every month.

Like last month...my period usually comes on sunday...it didn't come till wednesday.When I didn't get it I was so excited...when I finally woke up wednesday morning and went to the bathroom...I had it.I crawled back in bed with my fiance and cried and cried and cried.

And now...I should get my period this sunday and i'm hoping my bc didn't work because my PMS symptoms are different from what I normally experience.But I know i'm not pregnant..

I am in a civil partnership and haven't had sex with a man in nearly five years.

I still think I might be pregnant every time I have cramps, or throw up for no reason, or am late, etc etc.

I try and think up ways in which that might physically be possible and end up deciding I would be a medical marvel, prss knocking at my door, me telling them to go away becasue I just want to me with my miracle baby! :dohh:

Now, <i>that's</i> insane!

Hopefully we can all get our much wanted babies at the right time for us and perhaps regain some sanity!!

I am in a civil partnership and haven't had sex with a man in nearly five years.

I still think I might be pregnant every time I have cramps, or throw up for no reason, or am late, etc etc.

I try and think up ways in which that might physically be possible and end up deciding I would be a medical marvel, press knocking at my door, me telling them to go away because I just want to me with my miracle baby! :dohh:

Now, <i>that's</i> insane!

Hopefully we can all get our much wanted babies at the right time for us and perhaps regain some sanity!!

I must admit, I've been like this since coming off the pill! Last month I was experiencing all sorts of signs of pregnancy (more like signs of my AF)! I had sooooooo convinced myself that I was pregnant - was well bummed :hissy: when AF showed but obviously couldn't be too hard on myself 'cos we're not trying YET!!!

YES! I think it's funny that I tried for so many years not to get pregnant and now that I want to it seems like it will never happen! Sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->