Ever wonder if your baby will be cute?

moonix13

Reaction score
After seeing my bub on the screen the other day moving around I've been wondering a lot about the gender (been calling it a he since my bfp) and thoughts of what it will look like

Really hoping for a cute baby hehe! My sisters kids were all so cute and hope mine will be too! Sounds so superficial I know..

Lol yes I've wondered. I went for a 3d ultrasound because I couldn't contain myself anymore, he's such a cutie

All of us moms think our babies are the cutest:) that's the beautiful thing about being a mother...I wondered this with my 1st baby too...even if my son did turn out to be less than cute I would never have known it- I was overtaken by how miraculous and beautiful I thought he was;) and you will feel the same about your baby:)

I used to talk to my mum about this first time around and she always said that I'd think my LO is the most beautiful baby in the world. TBH he looked all squished when he was born and he had a funny shaped head but I still thought he was gorgeous! He's gotten more beautiful as he's gotten older and I now do have the world's most beautiful boy. (I know other mother's say that, but they are just blinded by love...I can see clearly, I swear, :winkwink: and it's true LOL)

DH and I have always said we'll stay unbiased with our baby ... I think we failed.
When my daughter was born I honestly thought she was absolutely perfect and adorable. Now when I look at baby photos (I'm mean) I go 'my gosh, she looked like a monkey! How did I not see that?'. Still adorable, but nothing like I remembered. I'm still biased though, as she's drop dead gorgeous now at nearly 4 :p

I had a convo about this with someone last year. She said that when they come out your so I love with them you think they're the most beautiful things you've even clapped eyes on. She said her and her dh looked back at the pictures and thought, what were we thinking. Their daughters are late teens now and beautiful, but she thinks something just kicks in. Xx

Me and OH talk about this all the time :haha: ofc I know we'll think baby is gorgeous no matter what but I can't wait to see what it actually looks like!

I'm hoping for a 3d scan around 30 weeksish, I think they look a bit creepy sometimes before then lol!

hahaha I wonder this all the time! lol. I want our daughters to look like me and our sons to look like DH. I am afraid of them mixing... idk how they would look. Then I wonder about gene throwbacks and I am REALLY hoping my child gets eyes from my mom or my MIL (very unlikely though). Me and DH have brown and our mamas have blue and green. So there is a slim chance! :haha:

Yes *hangs head in shame*. Especially because I'm mixed race (black/white) and FOB is Bengali. Wondering if LO will take best of both or worst! (though FOB is pretty handsome and I've always had compliments on my looks).

I always think newborns are a bit fugly, so I wonder if I'll feel differently when it's mine.

I just hope when the kid grows up, he/she has DH's amazing eyelashes.

hahaha I wonder this all the time! lol. I want our daughters to look like me and our sons to look like DH. I am afraid of them mixing... idk how they would look. Then I wonder about gene throwbacks and I am REALLY hoping my child gets eyes from my mom or my MIL (very unlikely though). Me and DH have brown and our mamas have blue and green. So there is a slim chance! :haha:

There is a chance because my hubby and I have dark brown eyes and our son got bright blue! My FIL has blue and my MIL has hazel. Don't know about my side as I was adopted. So there's a total chance you could get a recessive gene!

With my first pregnancy, I wondered what my little one would look like. The ultrasounds didn't really help us with that. But as soon as he came out, I knew we had a cute little man with a big personality. No ultrasound could ever catch that cuteness.

I'm curious if LO #2 will be just as cute and mischievous as DS.

There is a chance because my hubby and I have dark brown eyes and our son got bright blue! My FIL has blue and my MIL has hazel. Don't know about my side as I was adopted. So there's a total chance you could get a recessive gene!

Hehe that would be so exciting!!! Obviously, I will think his/her brown eyes are beautiful no matter what... but blue or green would be so fun!

We wondered that to, I am 5''4/5 blonde with blue eyes and fair (no not this stunning person it sounds on paper ;) ) and my OH is 6''4 with DARK brown hair and green eyes and tans really easily, we could not look more different, so confused as to how our little one will look!

With my son I wondered this all the time. I knew I'd be biased and think he was adorable but I was worried people would say "what an ugly baby!" behind my back. lol The nurses in the maternity ward and nicu gushed over him but I'm not sure how sincere they were. One said "I've been in this busienss for 25 years and trust me, that is one cute baby!" I still didn't quite believe her but it made me feel better. It probably helped he was a c-section baby so his head wasn't misshapen.

I wonder too!

My 1st LO was not squished because of c-section so he came out looking so perfect -- I was spoiled, all the nurses said he was perfect too :haha:

Now this time around I wonder because our baby will be half white (from me) and my DH is Filipino/Hawaiian/Japanese/white. I am hoping baby inherits my nose and everything else can be from DH!

LOL silly I know :flower:

i just hope that if it's a girl, she doesn't get MILs nose...

We wondered that to, I am 5''4/5 blonde with blue eyes and fair (no not this stunning person it sounds on paper ;) ) and my OH is 6''4 with DARK brown hair and green eyes and tans really easily, we could not look more different, so confused as to how our little one will look!

i just wanted to share that I am almost the same as you, except a little taller and green eyes. My son's father sounds the same as your OH. Gabe came out looking like me but with blue/grey eyes. Not sure where those came from still.

:flower:

I am very curious about how my baby will look. I feel bad wondering if it will be cute or not, but I know I will love it to pieces whatever it ends up looking like. My sister's daughters are adorable and people always think my sister and I are twins despite the age difference. So, that gives me some hope? Haha.

Everyone my OH and I talk to always comments on how our baby will turn out adorable. That makes me a bit nervous though...because what if it jinxes it? Haha. I am Caucasian and my OH is Puerto Rican. We both have dark eyes and dark hair, so, I can almost guarantee our little one will have those characteristics too.

:flower:

Lol, I've wondered, too! Looking at my OH and I it's hard to imagine what she's going to look like. He's a typical stocky Kiwi guy and I'm an American mut mixture of French Canadian, British and Native American. No matter what, whether she is physically cute or just cute in my eyes, I don't care, because I will love her to pieces either way!

I found an app that morphs celebrities to see what their babies will look like and found the celebrities that look closest to me and my OH, I've been told I look a bit like Kiera Knightly and he's been told, especially when he was younger, he looks a bit like Leonardo DiCaprio, so this is an approximate image of the approximate people we kind of look like! LOL: https://www.morphthing.com/baby/5882787-Baby-of-Leonardo-DiCaprio-and-Keira-Knightley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->