every other day question?

KElwanger

Reaction score
So right now dh and I do every day. But this cycle is really wearing on both of us and yesterday we weren't able to which wwas two days before O (I O tomorrow). I'm just wondering for those who do every other day, what days around O do you bd? Day of? Day before? Two days before? Day after? Just wondering if a) oue chances are still good after missing yestersay and b) trying to figure out what to do next cycle if af comes. TIA!

Oh and here's my chart if that's helpful :)
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4a0d3b/

I've gotten pregnant doing EOD. I've also gotten pregnant by BD 3-4 in a row around O (the day before O, the day of O and the day after O). I think the important thing is that you do it as close to O as possible. Look up the "sperm meets egg plan". I've heard great things about it.

Its best to bd eod until ovulation then bd the day before, day of & day after. This way you aren't depleting ur dh's sperm count well before ovulation. Try following SMEP for a few cycles. Good luck :)

I'll have to look that up! Thanks guys. Sounds like what you're both talking about would have me skip two days before O on purpose which is what we ended up having to do this cycle so that gives me hope!

I've done two cycles with EoD and two with ED, last cycle was ED and even with preseed, nothing yet :) I normally accidentally do it on O day, this month i'm aiming for EoD till I get a +opk then grab every day regardless when the last BD is :) (i think that's something similar to SMEP but not so rigorous)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->