Every since...

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
My nephew was born all i can think about is havin my own bundle of joy running around. But me and the OH desided to wait until around march of 08... to start TTC #1... Help girls im going crazy and way excited... :dohh:

Enjoy your nephew & christmas :D

March isn't too far way .... although I'd push for a bit sooner ;) lol

:hugs: March isn't to far away!! But I do know how you feel, it took me a year to convince my DH we were ready to have kids :hugs:

Congratulations on your Nephew.

March will come round faster than you think... and if you dont wait and deceide to try before March. Good Luck. Xx :hugs:

I know exactly how you feel! My nephew is eight and a half months right now, and I think he is what pushed my husband and I to start TTC. We enjoy being around him so much that we want our own. I was in the room when he was born and it was so.... I don't know, icky, that I said I would never have one. But now that I see how awesome he is I've changed my tune!

I didn't give my DH any choice just said right i'm coming off the pill and we're trying for a baby - he didn't put up too much of a fight lol! Just explain that you never know how long it's going to take so trying a few months earlier than planned won't do any harm. Good luck

Good Luck starting in March! That way you can fully prepare :thumbup:

March isn't that far.. thats when my baby boy is due, and it seems like just around the corner. We aren't even moved into our own place yet, and I am starting to get stressed! :shock:

I can relate except its all my friends babies. my hubby had no choice though lol hes a good guy just goes along with the flow lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->