Reaction score
I think of you everyday
I speak of you everyday
I miss you everyday
I love you both everyday

My twin angel babies
Its only been 2 weeks and 4 days

Hello,

I understand what you are going through and I am very sorry about your loss.
I lost my boy at 25 weeks (his heart stopped beating at about 22 weeks). It's been nearly two months now, I am still thinking about him, I will never forget him. I know it's such a loss, it shouldn't have happened to any baby.
You know, I have his scan picture in a nice white and blue frame, so I feel like he's always with me.

I hope you'll feel better soon, just take it easy, day after day, it's what I did. If you want to chat, I am on this forum nearly every day.

xxx

Thats Beautiful. :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss as you can see by my signature I also lost twins, last summer. it's the hardest thing I have ever gone through, but I am comforted by the fact they have each other and were never alone.

If you ever want to talk please feel free to PM me xxx

Im thinking of you, I am struggling to after losing my daughter last July I cant seem to move on from it andfeel in a rut.
Here if you ever want a chat take care hun xx

Thank you all for your kind words, and I see that you have all suffered a loss of your own and really do understand how I feel.
mhazzab I read your story about your twin girls and had me in tears, I am so sorry to hear about that.
I lost my twin boys at 18 weeks and nothing could have prepared me for what I had to go through with the birth and then coming home.
yellowyamyam, Joanna82 and Bec C I am also sorry for your loss and its great for the support that you have all offered as it is what is needed in such a dark time.
xxxxxxx thinking of you all

Thank you all for your kind words, and I see that you have all suffered a loss of your own and really do understand how I feel.
mhazzab I read your story about your twin girls and had me in tears, I am so sorry to hear about that.
I lost my twin boys at 18 weeks and nothing could have prepared me for what I had to go through with the birth and then coming home.
yellowyamyam, Joanna82 and Bec C I am also sorry for your loss and its great for the support that you have all offered as it is what is needed in such a dark time.
xxxxxxx thinking of you all

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back