Everyone 3dpo-o-day welcome

Welcome Lillian! Tell me, have you had a temp dip yet?

I don't temp or chart, i'm just very in tune with my body and know when I ovulated. Had sex on Sunday and pretty sure I ovulated around Tuesday. I'm trying for my third too :)

Loola- It varies from woman to woman. Some women dry up after O. My bfp cycle I had a lot of creamy white cm but I also have it regular cycles as well...I think maybe the quantity increased bfp cycle though.

Que- I dont temp :( So Im of no help unfortunately.

here it is

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-15-11-23-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-15-11-23-32.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 6
Hey everyone :flower:

I am the biggest SS going ! Every little twinge I'm like what was that!?!

But my bbs have been burning like crazy today, really really thick creamy cm also.

This is my first cycle temping so if anyone would like to analyse my chart feel free!(although its probs too early to see anything)

Lauren, I am new to charts myself, first cycle charter here! Your chart is a lot different than mine! If I understood it correctly, then it looks great. But don't take my word on it. Maybe one of our experienced chart ladies will step in and comment? [HINT HINT]

Que, it's hard to say and I'm definitely not familiar with the impacts of mirena. My best guess would be that you experienced a fallback rise.

Here's what I found on it.

"A fallback rise is where the basal body temperature will drop for a single day to or below the coverline, even after it has already risen. This usually happens within days after ovulation. The temperature will then rise again above the coverline, usually the next day. A fallback temperature has no significant effect on a possible pregnancy and the temperature for that day can be ignored."

"In a fallback rise, an obvious thermal shift occurs immediately after ovulation. But the next day the temperature drops, sometimes under the coverline. However, on the third day after ovulation, the temperatures return to high post-ovulation temperatures and continue to remain high."

Lauren, you're right. It's a little early to gauge but as long as they're up and high, that's a happy time!

I normally start to really pay attention to mine to confirm o (crosshairs) and after implantation would occur.

Thanks for the input ladies!

I'm just waiting for possible signs of implantation but at 4dpo I'm hoping a bit lol!

Anyone else have anything else to report?

I start my progesterone tomorrow. Pretty happy about that! Boobs are sore. About a 2/10 so nothing too major and not feeling anything other than that

Tell me, who will cave and test early, who is the worst symptom spotter, and who is chart obsessive?? lol

Chances are good Cutie and I will both cave and test early... and symptom spot even though we say we won't :haha:

I don't temp anymore since I work a combination of days/nights I was stressing out about it too much... I still use FF to track cm/bd and cd though.

as for CM- mine usually dries up right after ov, then turns creamy, then gets yellowish but still creamy...

Que, you're an awesome thread moderator. I enjoy the topics!

Bug, I'm gonna get you :haha:. We made a pact! You're probably 100% right though lol. Happens everytime!

I've really tried to stop myself SS today but have felt extremely nauseous all day😬 :( bloated still too, can't even touch my nipples and in bed with tonsillitis.. Life's good lol. I'll be 5dpo tomorrow, when are you guys starting to test?

11/26 or 11/27 for me. I will be 13/14DPO. I'm hoping we have some early testers in this bunch!

Que, you're an awesome thread moderator. I enjoy the topics!

Bug, I'm gonna get you :haha:. We made a pact! You're probably 100% right though lol. Happens everytime!

Hee hee! :)

I usually start spotting at 8/9 dpo.. So if I haven't started by 10dpo I will test.

Hi everyone, just checking in on cd 20 here :flower:

I had a few "symptoms" today. Very irritable (I get that with pms but not usually quite this early). No appetite all day. Had random cramping/poking/stabbing feeling (hard to describe) again near my right hip bone.

I will probably be testing next weekend. Saturday will be 2 days before AF and 11 days after my +opk but I am going to *try* and wait til Sunday so I know it will be accurate. Im not playing games like last cycle, none of this squinting at fake lines for days only to get AF. :gun: it's one and done!

I will probably be testing next weekend. Saturday will be 2 days before AF and 11 days after my +opk but I am going to *try* and wait til Sunday so I know it will be accurate. Im not playing games like last cycle, none of this squinting at fake lines for days only to get AF. :gun: it's one and done!

Completely agree with that! My apps say 9 days until testing but waiting that long will be like torture :( but I agree with the whole squinting at 'test' line that isn't even there for the witch to turn up and make you feel even worse for convincing yourself!!! Xx

You're absolutely right Loola. Why do we do this to ourselves :dohh: I had to take control and stop the madness! I say that now at 3dpo...we will see how I feel in the next few days :haha: it was all the more worse last cycle as I showed DH the faint lines so he was crushed as well. I have a good feeling though! Not necessarily about this cycle but...soon. :coffee: Next month is DH's birthday AND Christmas. A :bfp: would almost be too much during the happiest time of year. It would be wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->