Everyone 3dpo-o-day welcome

Yep, same here!! I too convinced OH that there was an extremely faint second line.. And it just makes me feel like he thinks I'm an obsessive crazy idiot when AF arrives. I have ordered a bunch of different early detection tests off the internet so hopefully something good comes out of that. Ahh, i'd love a Christmas bfp! My cycles are 35 days so this is my last shot at a bfp before Christmas. Would be the best present ever though I must admit :happydance:

I'm so with you ladies. I'd love some holiday happiness in the form of a positive. My poor DH has suffered through months of chemicals. I never show him the faints. The next time if I can, I want to hold off on telling him until I get doubling HCG levels or even to 7/8 weeks. I've never made it to 5 weeks so bare minimum I will wait for that to tell him, but I want the next time I tell him to be a little bit further along.

I didn't make it past 9 weeks my last pregnancy so I'm sure you'll agree with me- I would love to be able to sleep until I was 12 weeks because the worry of everything is just too much! It'll be even worse next time as I'll have the memories from before but we shan't think like that <3 I'm sure we will all have a very sticky bun in the oven by the new year! Xx

yea. I can't imagine when I will finally feel comfortable. Such a scary, beautiful thing.

Yeah if I do ever get another pos I think I will be terrified until at least 13 weeks...

Agree. I will be a horrid anxious mess for a long time if I ever get another bfp. With my m/c I didnt have any bleeding/spotting/cramping and had terrible morning (all day) sickness. I was just not expecting anything to be wrong at all because everything seemed fine :nope:

i was the same with the last MC macy- went for a routine ultrasound and found out there was no heartbeat- no sign of anything being wrong

Wow! You ladies sure had at it while I was out! I love how quickly this thread picked up!!

I said that I would have no trouble not SS. Well... That was before I spent this entire day so nauseated I haven't been able to feel full bc every time I eat or drink it gets worse. I prayed and said I would happily endure every symptom at it's worst if it meant I would get what I want.. Didn't quite think that through, but no way am I wanting to take it back! lol It's now 2am here and officially 3DPO for me. I'm thinking that if my chart looks good, I'll test 24-28 hours after ID. Otherwise, I'm waiting until the 26th (unless AF decides to come). I really have no idea how long my cycles will be or when I'll ovulate or even how long the :witch: will visit for. Hopefully I don't have to worry about that for several months more!!

I'm now 5dpo, no idea how I'm feeling today! Had some twinges and some cramps that were strange (like af cramps were trying to happen but they were little baby cramps!)
I've never been pregnant, nor had a scare and I'm worried It won't happen for me! And this is only my first month ttc and I already know i'll be gutted if it's a bfn :-(

Hope everyone has a good day :D xx

I'm 5dpo today too&#128587;:). I have mild AF type cramps and also wiped this morning to see pinky red blood streaks in my CM so I shoved the tissue up there a bit :haha: (sorry!) and there was a small dot of red.. Not sure how to feel about that. I keep thinking It's AF on her way but as I have 35 day cycles it's too early for that.. I'm still nauseous too, if I turn my head too quickly I get that horrible wave of sickness run through me! -.- I hateeeeee the TWW. Especially now I've technically had spotting as I've never had it this soon before AF! &#128556;&#128556;&#128556;

hope it was ib for you loo!

I keep looking out for signs of implantation but i know its early and i should be looking for it in the next few days but cant help it! have been getting pokes on the left side a bit so maybe things are going on! I just wish i could take a peek!!:haha:

xx

Aww thank you guys! :hugs: I hope so too, and hoping for you all aswell!

I can relate to THAT aswell Lauren! I keep getting like niggly pulsing pokey feelings in my lower abdomen, slightly strange but could be a good thing!!

It's so annoying I know im not dreaming this Up! Defo cramping /getting pokes!

Also I checked my cervix earlier (I use a speculum and a mirror and my phones flashlight and have a look!) and it was COVERED in thick White cm, so much of it! Hoping that's a good sign haha although I know cm isn't a good indicator!

When we all testing? I might start 8dpo and do every morning from then until bfp/af !
I did one today and bfn obviously!!

Lauren I've got an app on my phone called Ovia which is a way to track everything daily, and it says that creamy CM leading up to expected AF is a sign of pregnancy so I wouldn't worry too much.
I'm the same right now, loads of it! One minute it's thick and the next it's like a lotion again. I guess it depends as to what's normal for you,
Do you normally get any CM at all after O? Because mine has always dried up completely until the witch turns up so I'm hoping CM might be a good thing :)

I usually get creamy white cm after O (leading up to O it's very watery and clear). However, with my m/c I also had the same creamy white cm but A LOT more of it. So it sounds promising :flower:

Lauren - I know how you feel. But I promise that is you stress, not only will it not help, but it could hurt. As hard as it is to do, we all have to find our ways of relaxing and de-stressing.

Loola - you sound incredibly preggers to me. FX it's for real for us all!! I really think that abnormal spotting way to early in your cycle is probably implantation bleeding/spotting. Keep us informed.

AFM I spent the whole day struggling with nausea, AGAIN, and I'm having the same twinges that you ladies are having. I am gonna test tomorrow, even though I'll only be 4DPO, just to get it out of my system for a while. We visited my bf's uncle today and he was beside himself with joy when I confessed that I might be pregnant. I sure hope this is really it. lol

CD 22 today! And I think 5 dpo. Woop woop :yipee: Not much longer now. Who else is testing this weekend?! I need buddies!

6dpo today and nausea woke me up this morning! I woke up to huge waves of sickness going through my stomach and chest, it was awful!! I got up and nearly fell over, although wasn't actually sick. If this isn't pregnancy then here must be something very wrong lol! I tested this morning and bfn of course, which I knew it would be.

Que it sounds promising for you too. Let's hope!!! :bfp: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"