Everyone 3dpo-o-day welcome

The tests I have been using for the last four days and the last one I have came out of my Conceive Easy pills starter kit and Idk what their miu is. I got better shadow lines on the last two 10miu ic's I took. Today was SMU by accident and bfn. I *think* I'm 12dpo right now, based on my temps. I am thinking about getting some cheapies from Walmart today as I only have one test left. I really thought I'd see progression by now, maybe I have a slow hcg rise..

Oh no, I see a dip today. This is your first cycle after IUD removal, correct? I haven't Googled it, but is it common to have a lengthy cycle after that? I have an $0.88 Walmart cheapie at home and not sure what my other HPT is... I refuse to waste unless :af: is FOR SURE late.

THanks ladies, but today's dip was indicative of AF, started spotting brown just a bit ago, expecting full AF tomorrow. SOOO glad to see her (crazy right?) and know not only what i'm doing, but where in my cycle I am. FX for a new year's BFP!!

Querida girl where have you been?! I see your temps are STILL up! Just wanting to check in on you :hugs:

Que did you test?

6dpo today. I'm so ready to test!

Sorry to disappear ladies. I feel pretty down, crazy sore throat and cough and nausea. I'm beginning to think my "lines" were evaps. Had a frer yest with third urine for day and *thought* I saw a line, didn't really see anything w FMU today on frer.. Feeling down because of that. I had stopped spotting, then had a one time spotting of brown with a couple tiny black clots today. I'm not sure what to think..

Que, I see AF came. I know we're never happy for a bfn but I'm happy you have some answers and a gauge for where you are in your cycle!

I'm cramping today and want to believe it's implantation cramping but don't want to get my hopes up.

As long as I've been in the tww, I'm thrilled to see the :witch: because now I know where I am and what to do. I have my pill schedule, my bd schedule, and will be ordering some preseed or fertilecm pills when I order more tests. I am surprised my temps didn't drop though. Does this mean what I've been temping is most likely my baseline? Guess time will tell.

Dani - I am obviously the last person to be able to correctly interpret signs, but cramping 6dpo sounds fantastic, from what I've heard. FX!!

I'll be right behind ya girl. My CP is low and I've had a bit of spotting after BD the other day. The :witch: should visit me right on time Wednesday.

2dpo and only seeing black blood, not as much as this morning either, wondering if this is it for my first post-mirena period or what.. Fully loaded plan ready for this cycle and hoping to get my new years wish.

I'm so confused this cycle :nope: 2 days ago at 6dpo I had a faint positive on a cheap paper test.. I don't know what possessed me to test that early but there was a line there without a doubt. I don't know what it was but it couldn't have been pregnancy, at 6dpo :( it hasn't come back since, the biggest fattest negatives since! I don't know it it was faulty or what.

Not sure what's going on with my chart this month but huge temp spike this morning. Perhaps I'm coming down with a cold :shrug: I wish I was still temping at my regular 6am but am always up at 2am with my SO before he goes to work.

Back to normal flow today on cd3 so just gonna roll with it and assume that was a cleaning out of six year old leftovers

Just wanted to update those on this thread that didn't read from other threads... but looks like my CP, temp spike and possible illness was a good sign and apparently the :witch: WON'T be coming to town with Santa this month!

Attachments

• 20141222_125714-1.jpg
    20141222_125714-1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20141223_030124-1.jpg
    20141223_030124-1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20141223_031153-1.jpg
    20141223_031153-1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
Just wanted to update those on this thread that didn't read from other threads... but looks like my CP, temp spike and possible illness was a good sign and apparently the :witch: WON'T be coming to town with Santa this month!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! What a freaking fantastic surprise!!!!!!!!

No que I was on this thread last month too but have changed my picture since :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->