Everyone 3dpo-o-day welcome

Dani - I took my last 10miu test today (stupid as I KNEW my urine was diluted and my hold was pathetic) and didn't get anything worth uploading. So now I'm resigned to waiting till Tues and only testing then if my temps stay up and rise. I will call the OB tomorrow though, and see if I can get bloods done sometime soon.

same as you Dani, just hanging out waiting to Ov... but have my fertility appt tomorrow so we will see if anything comes out of that

Cutie I was using a relaxed approach, then came across SMEP and really wanted to try it but my partner made it impossible to follow and EOD schedule so I bailed on that idea. But since I started OPK Friday I figured I'd commit to that at least since it's been a month or two since I've used them. Hoping for a smiley today, my last few tests have been getting darker. Thought I would O today but looks like I'm going to have a longer than 25 day cycle this time. Querida have you taken an HPT recently? I'd be going crazy! :wacko: My cycles have never been that long.

I ordered a new digital. It should be here this week. I'm guessing I will O this weekend maybe

Stalking. This will be my first TTC (#2) post Mirena too.

I got a smiley today! :happydance: L-R is my OPK progression since Friday (CD10). I was able to "hold it" since this morning without drinking anything and tested at home during my lunch break. SMEP wasnt working out because he refused to cooperate... but hoping BD on CD8, 9, 11, 12 along with today and the next two will be sufficient enough :thumbup: I'm so tempted to bust out my basal thermometer and temp early tomorrow morning and a couple days after to confirm I actually O'd :wacko:

Attachments

• 20141208_133114-1.jpg
    20141208_133114-1.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 20141208_133010-1.jpg
    20141208_133010-1.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 30
MamaB - Congrats on the +opk and GL!! I don't se anything wrong with temping to confirm o.

nikkchikk - welcome to the group! How long did you have your mirena in? How long has it been out?

I will be testing in the morning IF my temp stays up. I have four tests left and HOPE to get a clear line tomorrow.

MamaB - Congrats on the +opk and GL!! I don't se anything wrong with temping to confirm o.

nikkchikk - welcome to the group! How long did you have your mirena in? How long has it been out?

I will be testing in the morning IF my temp stays up. I have four tests left and HOPE to get a clear line tomorrow.

Hi! Mirena in June 2012 (dd born Feb 2012) to November 10th 2014. Periods were regular 27 to 29 day cycles 5 months after mirena was placed. I was CD2 when I had it out and I was worried that my cycle would be screwed up, but luckily AF showed up as expected. Because my cycle seems on track we feel ok to TTC this month. I was fortunate to get a bfP the first time trying with dd, so I'm *overly* confident it will be the same. It will, it will ;) It is my mantra right now!

Fxxxxx for a line!!!

Querida I keep checking your chart, did you test today?! I'm super stalking!

Nikk - that's so funny; I got mine out Nov 17, 2014. But mine was in for 6 years.

MamaB - I tested with my 25miu and got another very light shadow. Doesn't seem like an evap to me, but I really hope to see some progression tomorrow morning. Of course, if my temp dips or I don't sleep through the night, I won't even bother. I have 3 tests left (excluding the cbed w wk estimator that I'm saving for use after a clear bfp) Hopefully something happens soon!!

Nice temps Brianna!!!!

I got a decent positive OPK this morning. Should O in the next day or so.

Yay Cutie you're right behind me! I'm still having some very mild O cramping today, yesterday I didn't have any until after work and that night. Still so frustrated I didn't get to BD :growlmad:

Hey guys :) haven't posted this cycle but I got a blinking smiley on my CBD today, now for my solid one. Any news from over here?

I guess I got my +OPK today. Close to positive this am and then blank in the pm.

GL ladies! I STILL am only getting a shadow. But I still have two more tests.. How many people have had a tww as long as mine?? :rofl:

What tests are you using Que? Shadow sounds good to me! I think the only test Ive gotten false positives on is $ tree. Cant believe you are still in the tww! Im already in my next tww! :hugs: girly.

Querida quit holding out on us and share share share! I wanna see photos! :brat: I'm about to start nibbling at my nails, the suspense is killing me! You're TWW is more like a 2 month wait! :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->