Everyone 3dpo-o-day welcome

What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him Macy. Wink wink. When my DH says he doesn't want to ttc anymore I say oh so you want to put on a condom and abstain from sex? Cool! Just joking with you. I hope he comes around.

MamaB, I don't ever visually see ewcm but epo and water have increased cm overall. DH can certainly tell a different.

:witch: got me yesterday as well. Boo. Looking into ways to lengthen my luteal phase now as it seems like it's <10 days. DH currently doesnt want to ttc anymore. Im hoping he will change his mind. Good luck ladies xx

So sorry to hear macydarling :hugs: Do you think he is getting too discouraged? My partner always thinks I don't want a :bfp: probably due to my lack of obsession over TTC now. I know when I WAS stressing out over every little thing, it was affecting him as well as me. Perhaps a NTNP stance on it? I hope your DH changes his mind too! I believe there is a simple way your doc can help lengthen your LP if it is a concern. :witch: could hit me tomorrow. Watch... I'll end up getting a lovely little Thanksgiving visit... ugh.

Thanks MamaBunny. I do think he is just disappointed and feeling discouraged. Sometimes I forget Im not the only one struggling with this process. He's hurting too. This was our first cycle back after 2 ntnp cycles in a row...I thought we were ready to be back actively trying but maybe he isnt. It sucks but Im too discouraged to argue with him about it. Im sure he will change his mind once O rolls around again anyway. Good luck hun! :af:

I forget my DH too. He's taking vitamins and prides himself on "being ready" for O but he gets very annoyed with me when I talk negatively or get discouraged. He's so confident it will happen when it's supposed to which gets annoying at times

I accidentally got my bf all excited for nothing. I walked up to him when he was seated on the couch and stood in front of hime with my bloated belly right at his face level. He told me he loved me. I replied without thinking twice "we love you too" (thinking about me and my two sons). Little did I realize that I had my hand on my belly. He thought I was telling him I was preggers and got all excited. I hated having to tell him I hope so but have no idea and that he misunderstood me. I wanted to cry!

On a different note, I already told you that my temp rose causing me to test. Temp rise surely excludes O IB and AF right? So why have I been more crampy than usual and seen a slight return of the nausea and just found brown spotting???

I forget my DH too. He's taking vitamins and prides himself on "being ready" for O but he gets very annoyed with me when I talk negatively or get discouraged. He's so confident it will happen when it's supposed to which gets annoying at times

My partner feels the same way... "It will happen when it's meant to"

Glad to see I haven't missed too much ladies. I feel like it's very important that I check in regularly, esp. on this thread. Hope everyone is doing well and has a great Thanksgiving. AFM I may not be back online until Friday, though I will update my chart. Today's temp dip was expected after yesterday's brown spotting, but no more spotting and no AF today, so Idk. I will try to curb my poas obsession until I get three high temps in a row, see AF, or find that another week has passed without a period.. GL all.

Waiting patiently for AF. I'm ready for a new cycle! Will you ladies be hanging around this thread? It's nice to have cycle buddies. Que, I'm sorry your temps have been so confusing. I hate the limbo for you. I have your chart bookmarked lol. Please keep us posted.

Dani, it's my thread so no matter where I am I will always be checking in. lol I am currently trying to ignore my symptoms or explain them away while I *TRY* to wait patiently for SOMETHING to happen either way.. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

I'm CD8 today and had made a new thread for hopeful Christmas :bfp: :thumbup:

Wow Querida still waiting for :af: or a :bfp:??? Were your cycles before the IUD this length?

Still waiting. My cycles were regular and somewhere between 28-30 days long and never late pre-mirena. based on my other pms symptoms, my dr and I believe that I continued ovulating normally despite not having periods for the whole time. My temos have ben higher lately so I'm hopeful, esp since I only need a bra for modesty. My bb's have swollen and gotten firm and perkier looking, and my itchy and tingly nips are always standing at attention! :rofl:

FX you end up with a :bfp:!!! Have you not tested anymore?! I would be going crazy at this point! I'm trying the SMEP thing this month. I happened to come across a thread about it yesterday and Googled the process. Coincidentally, you begin BD every other day starting on CD8 and that's right where I was at :thumbup: Tomorrow I start OPK and BD again (every other day) until I get a + OPK. Then hopefully can get my man to successfully BD the day of the + OPK and 2 days following... skip a day then BD one final time. Seems easy enough. Would LOVE to have a :bfp: and surprise him around Christmastime!

My bf has a very healthy active drive, so we rarely go more than one day without dtd. But if I know I'm going to O, from O day on he takes hot showers and I use vinegar douches before :sex: to encourage the probability of a girl. Other than that, I lay on my side afterwards to try and keep from spilling afterwards. I'm esting a diet full of stuff that makes the womb acidic (only downer is less salty stuff, which I've been craving and no potatoes) to encourage survival of girl sperm, and I take daily vitamins. Now it's a waiting game. I have one lovely lady stalking my chart who thinks I'm between 4-6 dpo despite the lacking c/h on FF. Hopefully something happens within the next 8 days.

Looking at your chart it seems your could have O'd on CD 13 or 29... ??? I always showed a distinct temp rise around CD 13-16, then sometimes another dip at around CD7 or 8 (which would get me super anxious, thinking it was an implantation dip) then a drop the day before of of :af: You have alot of dippy do's in your chart so it's very confusing to me :shrug:

As I have been taking occasional fmu tests, I'm going with possibly 6dpo; although I have had a few faint squinters, they never progressed and then disappeared. Got a definite faint pos on an equate brand blue line, but a clear neg on a pink dye at the same time, so am assuming the Equate are made wrong and always give pos bc this happened to Emilie and a few others as well

I noticed you got a + OPK today? When I got a second + OPK it was 6 days before :af: showed. Hoping that's not the case for you!

Idk WHAT'S going on, but I'm resigned to waiting a few more days.

Any updates here? I'm waiting to o and trying to take a very relaxed approach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->