Everyone 3dpo-o-day welcome

Ahhhh don't say that. Really, you dont need to count today so Saturday is only 4 days away, right? :haha:

Haha it really isn't that long away but to us, a week is forever, RIGHT?! :haha: it will soon come around.. I shake like a leaf when I test. And then do the awkward bit where I don't know whether to sit and watch the line(s)
appear or come back to it in a couple of mins :haha:

Hi ladies, 6dpo here now!
Still having the twinges & cramps & backache!
Also I noticed my bra's seemed tight and I bought another a size bigger and bbs still falling out!! Hope thats a good sign!
Although did wake up this morning just feeling out, even though temps are looking good so far!
Who knows, some days I'm like im soo pg and other days im like nah I'm not!

I'm testing Wednesday morning onwards as I have lots of pg tests to use lol!!!

But I did read implantation is most common at 8dpo which is wednesday so we'll just see!
Luckily I'm at work all week so I can't obsess too much!!

X

Things are sounding so good for you loo fx x

Can't wait to see your tests ladies. 4dpo for me and feeling a whole lot of nothing so far. Still super early though!

I'm hearing good things ladies! 4DPO for me. Took and IC this morning, BFN of course, but hopefully it's our of my cycle for a while. Still nauseous, with metal mouth and gas, and got itchy/tingly nips this morning. We bd last night and it felt different for us both. He said it felt softer and tighter and I didn't feel as much as I always have. Trying not to freak since the symptoms are coming early and full blast, but my temp has only gone up by 1/10th a degree and is still within my normal range.. I'm just worried that I'm gonna suffer all these symptoms and end up with AF. Also I screwed up my FF somehow. It wouldn't let me login online so I used password reset and still couldn't get in but it told me I need to reset the password on the app too and I tried and now I can't get in on there!!

I wouldn't fret much at all at 4dpo. You can't begin to tell much from your temps and symptoms until after implantation and we've got a couple days before that typically happens

I managed to get back into my FF app at least. I just can't log in online for some reason.. know I shouldn't worry, but it's my first time charting through a cycle and knowing where I am. Plus I'm guessing at the length of my cycles and of my periods as it's been so long. My symptoms that I had for no apparent reason for 6 weeks were gone completely when I woke up on 11-12. They started returning full force on 2DPO and I can't help but obsess. lol

Totally understand! I just don't want you assuming you're out until you know ;) until then, it's positive thoughts and hope! It's all so fun and confusing to get used to lol

lol Ikr? I actually feel really cheerful and confident, despite the confusion. I also seem to be living with permanent butterflies in the tummy (which is SO not helping the nausea) Everyone who knows we're trying (and that I O-d and don't have the mirena anymore) is getting so excited that it's hard not to get caught up. I keep looking at and wanting to buy baby stuff, even though it's too early for all that. I keep looking for s amazing carrier I used with DS2 that was like a big crossover purse inside which the baby is laying cradled against your stomach and strapped in. But a few months after I donated mine, there was a recall. Apparently a few empty-minded (or just plan negligent) morons suffocated their babies and now the carrier is considered dangerous. I firmly believe that, if you don't cover your baby's face and are careful and check every so often, there is no way a baby could suffocate. But now no one has one of those and I really don't like the new ones as much. They hold the baby cradled at the breast, but I'm a double D and I don't think that would work to well for me..

Que, are you talking about the sling-looking things? Not sure what those over the chest carrier things are called but I SO want one! I know buying things is a longgggg way out for me personally as I will likely be paranoid and waiting til the last trimester to buy anything. It is super fun to look though!

I think I will temp next cycle since even using opks doesnt narrow down O day as much as I would like. That's why I would have preferred to BD for 3 days past my +opk instead of just two but I'll take what I can get! I feel like if I temped I could be more certain of my O day and know for SURE we covered that day BD wise. Plus, I would like to know exactly what dpo I am. I'm not anal or neurotic at all :haha:

Macy, I was anti temps initially but now I'm a big supporter and couldn't get through o without it. Opks can be so flaky.

I have contemplated stopping the temps after o is confirmed and let the testing be a total guess.

That sounds like a good idea. I was also anti-temp because I worried it would just become something else for me to overanalyze and stress out about. But if I stop temping after confirming O, I wont be able to obsess over it AND I can rest assured of exactly when I O'd and a good idea of when AF will come. I like it! :thumbup:

Yea. I'm somehow learning to back off and relax a bit. Hoping it helps! I'm literally kinda bored in this wait lol

I know the feeling, I'm quite bored as well, by cycle 12 Im pretty much just going through the motions. I suppose bored is better than anxious though, right? I think I have finally found the balance between a positive attitude but low expectations which (hopefully) means less disappointment when the inevitable bfn comes along.

That didnt stop me from getting distracted at Target today and wandering over to the baby section. All the cute little holiday clothes are out, so adorable! It definitely had me wondering when, if ever, I will be able to finally buy some of that stuff!

Agree with you completely. Going through the motions an waiting but I will take that anyday over how I used to be!

I looked at and almost bought a onesie the other day but felt like the joy it brought me right now might bring more pain down the road if I have no baby for it lol

That's exactly my fear. And I know it sounds silly, I'm not really a superstitious person but there's small part of me that is afraid of "jinxing" things by buying baby stuff. :haha: Ridiculous, I know! But I figure it will be all the more rewarding when we really do need to buy them, right?

Yep! I've even felt that I'm jixing myself by "trying" how crazy is that?!

If it's crazy then Im right there with you! I feel like Ive tried everything. NTNP, opks, cm, apps, preseed, supplements etc lol. I always think that oh "this" will be the magical key to those sweet double lines...especially with the ntnp cycles since everyone always says to relax...but sadly :nope: It has to happen eventually, Im not taking no for an answer! :gun:

Macy - that's the spirit doll! Yes the sling, that's the one. I wish I could find someone who had one!! I'm certain the suffocations were parental negligence bc my son never suffered more than a little sweating and I used it for long periods of time almost daily for over three months before he decided he wanted to be held upright.

Dani - why must we all always doubt ourselves?? I think we're all a little crazy and that we cause most of that craziness ourselves. At least, that's the case for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->