Everyone: don't give up I just now GOT A BFP this time!

AndreaFlorida

Reaction score
All week last week I got faint faint positives today I took one and it turned BFP....it took it about 10 minutes which is the test length of the test I did it on....and it finally turned BIGGER lol the faint little skinny lines aren't faulty as everyone had thought they are just when your HcG isn't high enough to turn it fat and colors LOL....If I feel like it later I'll post pics I'm going to my moms to tell her of our news and I've got a VERY queezy stomach today I am scared to eat anything I know its most likely coming back up...I've NEVER had morning sickness but I think I'm getting it now! I must be having a girl right? Goodluck everyone I will still come in and check the posts and will update Friday when its time for my blood tests at the hospital!!!

Congrats...not to be mean but I thought we weren't allowed to post BFP results here. It really hurts some of us girls

Congrats...not to be mean but I thought we weren't allowed to post BFP results here. It really hurts some of us girls

Didn't know that sorry.....I just wanted to give everyone a goodluck and baby dust....That ^ made me cry....whoa so emotional. I just wanted everyone to not give up because I'm nearly 15 dpo and just now getting a positive it takes a lot longer than some of us originally thought and wanted to share that news....not boasting on me being "preg" because I won't confirm until Friday and I was going to post my counts to show everyone it takes time for a pos. to show completely! I just was trying to encourage...but I won't be back after that!

Honeypot, you are right in a sense regarding the rules. But Andrea has been going through a rough few days and has been a real support to some of us on here and I am delighted for her . BFPs dont hurt me on here...Im delighted for everyone who gets them because they all know how it feels on the TTC road.

Congratulations Andrea!!!! I hope I will join you in 1st Trim. next month and honeypot...FX for your BFP too. *hugs*

Didn't know that sorry.....I just wanted to give everyone a goodluck and baby dust....That ^ made me cry....whoa so emotional. I just wanted everyone to not give up because I'm nearly 15 dpo and just now getting a positive it takes a lot longer than some of us originally thought and wanted to share that news....not boasting on me being "preg" because I won't confirm until Friday and I was going to post my counts to show everyone it takes time for a pos. to show completely! I just was trying to encourage...but I won't be back after that!

Please dont say that Andrea, you've been such a support to me over the past few days!!! No :cry: please....just more :happydance: yeah?

Congratulations Andrea! Really pleased for you!

big congrats hun, i say we should all be happy when some1 on here gets a bfp only because we all know what eachother is going through . i understand other people want there bfp too( just like me) but they would also want to post the good news with the people they were close with on here and TRY to give them PMA but some people just take it the wrong way..... i will not be selfish and will b happy 4 every1 who knows how hard this road is and gets that bfp!!!!!!!!!!!

And completely agree with sma1588. Hearing that others who have been struggling with TTC have succeeded fills me with happiness for them and hope for me!

CONGRATS HUN thats fantastic news. I wish you all the best x x x x

Woot CONGRATS!!!!!

My first pregnancy I didn't get sick not really just about 3 times felt nausus and that was second trimester :)

Cheers to a healthy 9 months, the best part of being pregnant is being able to tell your family and see happy faces!

Yeay congrats, how excellent! Hope to see you in the next bit soon!

Congrats on your :bfp: I for one am happy for anyone that gets a :bfp: irrespective of where its posted x

Congratulations !!!

But I'm sorry I agree with honeypot ... As much as I am happy for you being pregnant there's also a separate board were your supposed to post them on ... It does hurt alot if ladys

Honeypot, you are right in a sense regarding the rules. But Andrea has been going through a rough few days and has been a real support to some of us on here and I am delighted for her . BFPs dont hurt me on here...Im delighted for everyone who gets them because they all know how it feels on the TTC road.

Congratulations Andrea!!!! I hope I will join you in 1st Trim. next month and honeypot...FX for your BFP too. *hugs*

I agree. I'm not really sure why a bfp should hurt anyone. Surely the fact that some of you know how painful it is ttc for a long time should make you even more happy for the girls it happens to. Would you like someone to begrudge your happy news? I know there are 'rules' but surely it's not necessary to police each other. Just don't read it and don't comment if you don't like the thread.

Woot CONGRATS!!!!!

My first pregnancy I didn't get sick not really just about 3 times felt nausus and that was second trimester :)

Cheers to a healthy 9 months, the best part of being pregnant is being able to tell your family and see happy faces!

Duffy - is that your LO? She's so cute!!

Good point mya, its pretty clear from the thread title x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->