Everyone: don't give up I just now GOT A BFP this time!

Stillllll waiting for BFP's.....I found out I think I got a bad box of Clear Blues still no BFP with anything else so you generally have NOTHING to be jealous of!.....I find out Friday!

Andrea~~ I know you are fit to be tied... I know how hard it is to go through what you are. Thoughtly in my prayers

If it was "odd" to be jealous of someone who you don't really know such as online, then they wouldn't have posted up the No BFP announcements in that section. So, in that case, yeah some people get jealous. I'm jealous of people who have kids sometimes. I'm jealous of some people who are pregnant. Its obviously not odd. There are some people who feel like that.

Like I said though, it can be dropped.

If it was "odd" to be jealous of someone who you don't really know such as online, then they wouldn't have posted up the No BFP announcements in that section. So, in that case, yeah some people get jealous. I'm jealous of people who have kids sometimes. I'm jealous of some people who are pregnant. Its obviously not odd. There are some people who feel like that.

Like I said though, it can be dropped.

You admitting to it doesn't make it any less odd! Jealousy is within the person who's jealous. It is not down to anyone else.

Stillllll waiting for BFP's.....I found out I think I got a bad box of Clear Blues still no BFP with anything else so you generally have NOTHING to be jealous of!.....I find out Friday!

So sorry! Hope all will be ok!

Why would you not be aloud to type your bfp on the bfp announcement page??? Confused!!

Congrats hun ! at the end of the day we are all wanting the same result , and should be pleased for everyone , not jealous , we will all get there in the end xxx baby dust to everyone who are TTC x

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxxx

Why would you not be aloud to type your bfp on the bfp announcement page??? Confused!!

It was posted on the Trying to Concieve page. Some girls are let down enough that we don't get pregnant, last thing we want is someone posting it and us seeing it lol. There was a thing there on the announcement page on the trying to concieve section saying not to post any because it would be removed. Well now I don't see it (unless they just put it up again). So I guess we gotta go through there and filter them out now.

Turns out I wasn't after a blood test totally bummed me out....buttttt I can test real soon again so we shall try once more :) not letting it get me down!

I had one of those too Andrea. A few months back I had a 49 day cycle, 3 + tests and all. Dr. finally confirmed a chemical after 45 days. I was a wreck so I'm sooo happy you are using this to push you forward. My doctor made me feel a little better by saying "at least not we know you CAN get pregnant, let's get the next one to stick!" Well, that was a few months ago, and tomorrow we trigger for an IUI saturday, so perseverance is the key!

aww hun sorry to hear that! fingers crossed youll get your :bfp: soon enough xx

I'm okay with it I just think I duno what I guess all false positives I ended up having spotting for 2 days and that was it....and later I did some OPK's and realized it had to have been my AF for it would have all made since on the days....so I am already 7dpo again soooo ready to test and ready to see whats going on :)

wow fabulous! But try and wait till 12 days post ovulation! The tests you get are usually only 5% accurate until 11 days post ovulation, and then they jump to 50% accurate on day 12! So try and wait if you can! I would hate for you to get all worked up so many times; ; Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->