Everyone: don't give up I just now GOT A BFP this time!

Congrats hun! You give me hope and makes me more excited about TTC when I hear women that try for a while and get a :bfp:!! Good luck for the next 9 months!

Wow i so don't see whats so wrong with someone posting their success after being on this thread lending advice and support to so many others on here, we should do the same in return. As far as I'm concerned I'm very happy for you:happydance:, congrats and all the best!! Please update us on blood results :).

goodluck hun i think i got my bfp to, we could be bump buddies

xx

Oh hun don't feel bad. Most days I'm so happy that people get their :bfp:s but other days I feel so resentful (sorry everyone, it sounds terrible) but on those days I avoid :bfp: threads :hugs:

Woot CONGRATS!!!!!

My first pregnancy I didn't get sick not really just about 3 times felt nausus and that was second trimester :)

Cheers to a healthy 9 months, the best part of being pregnant is being able to tell your family and see happy faces!

Duffy - is that your LO? She's so cute!!

Yeap she is my little angel sitting next to me now playing with a doll :)

Woot CONGRATS!!!!!

My first pregnancy I didn't get sick not really just about 3 times felt nausus and that was second trimester :)

Cheers to a healthy 9 months, the best part of being pregnant is being able to tell your family and see happy faces!

Duffy - is that your LO? She's so cute!!

Yeap she is my little angel sitting next to me now playing with a doll :)

Youre so lucky!

Congratulations !!!

But I'm sorry I agree with honeypot ... As much as I am happy for you being pregnant there's also a separate board were your supposed to post them on ... It does hurt alot if ladys

If andrea had done it in a blasé and thoughtless way I would agree. But she posted it as an encouragement to us all. Surely we're going through enough stress without turning on our own? We're all told to keep a PMA, that's what poor andrea was trying to do. I think being hurt by other's success is really really pointless. In fact, I think being hurt will be detrimental to chances of our own BFP's by stressing us out...after all we're all told to relax aren't we? :D

if you don't like a thread, or don't want to hear success stories then just ignore them, or request for them to be moved.

Sure, there have been a spate of BFPs lately and I have thought 'oh no, it's never going to happen for me' but I would never begrudge the lucky ones their well-deserved happiness...it encourages me to be happy and boost my PMA.

So congrats Andrea again and Happy Vibes and PMA to everyone else yeah? Xxx

Congratulations hun....

I agree with the others if you don't like it don't read it....anyone who has been trying so hard TTC and they get their :bfp: it gives me hope and encouragement

H&H 9 Months! :happydance:

I really appreciate the support I've had a bad long day...I'm spotting some more and just praying beanie baby stays stuck...I keep testing and those faints are still there but it almost seems like it maybe fading. I was just trying to support all of you in our times of sadness and happiness. I wish the best for everyone here and I can understand why someone would be upset. But like others have posted I just wish I could magically make everyone here like me I'd do that in a heartbeat if I could. But I'm not so sure you all would like to be in my shoes today. It started great and now I'm a little crampy nothing like my AF and earlier spotted some I just really hope I don't MC as I've had it happen TONS of times before as you can see there is nearly 6 years between my boys and I was in a LOT of your shoes. I have Endo....and somedays I want to cheer and be happy.....others I'm in some of your shoes and have the worst day ever! I only can get positives on Clear Blue regulars which kind of scares me....but I'm not going to give up and thats what I want all of you here to do! Keep the faith and know that when its right...it'll happen! I <3 the support on this website and I will always be here to support each and every one of you....and I agree if you don't like what someone posted look over it and ignore the fact they even posted it. For those I offended I am truely sorry I didn't mean to I just got really excited after I have had 2 days of kind of heavy bleeding around 9-10dpo...today is really day 15 for me so its still hard because I haven't had a DARK BFP...its just been light and I really had to look for those + signs! I just want to encourage all of you to keep trying NEVER give up hope. I am going to end this its getting really long...but I will update as soon as I have anything further on my situation. I just pray I am like I said not having a MC...its going to tear my world down if I go through another one. Thanks again to everyone its been nice to hear the sweet loving words :) and I am here if anyone needs me! God bless!

I really appreciate the support I've had a bad long day...I'm spotting some more and just praying beanie baby stays stuck...I keep testing and those faints are still there but it almost seems like it maybe fading. I was just trying to support all of you in our times of sadness and happiness. I wish the best for everyone here and I can understand why someone would be upset. But like others have posted I just wish I could magically make everyone here like me I'd do that in a heartbeat if I could. But I'm not so sure you all would like to be in my shoes today. It started great and now I'm a little crampy nothing like my AF and earlier spotted some I just really hope I don't MC as I've had it happen TONS of times before as you can see there is nearly 6 years between my boys and I was in a LOT of your shoes. I have Endo....and somedays I want to cheer and be happy.....others I'm in some of your shoes and have the worst day ever! I only can get positives on Clear Blue regulars which kind of scares me....but I'm not going to give up and thats what I want all of you here to do! Keep the faith and know that when its right...it'll happen! I <3 the support on this website and I will always be here to support each and every one of you....and I agree if you don't like what someone posted look over it and ignore the fact they even posted it. For those I offended I am truely sorry I didn't mean to I just got really excited after I have had 2 days of kind of heavy bleeding around 9-10dpo...today is really day 15 for me so its still hard because I haven't had a DARK BFP...its just been light and I really had to look for those + signs! I just want to encourage all of you to keep trying NEVER give up hope. I am going to end this its getting really long...but I will update as soon as I have anything further on my situation. I just pray I am like I said not having a MC...its going to tear my world down if I go through another one. Thanks again to everyone its been nice to hear the sweet loving words :) and I am here if anyone needs me! God bless!

Aw I pray you have your sticky bean and you get a strong positive HPT again!

Congrats! I was feeling a little stress, and reading your post actually made me feel better. It's like a ray of hope amongst all the worry and concern. Every time someone gets their BFP, it makes it more real and boosts my excitement for when (not if) I get mine. FX'd your lil bean sticks.

I know I'm trying but I took other tests and they were negative from other brands I am thinking maybe my HCG isn't quite high enough yet...I'll keep updating day to day!

I'm glad that you she got that BFP, I'm glad that ANYONE gets their BFP. I just could have sworn that there was a thing up there on the announcement or whatever it is called, that said to NOT post BFP announcements here. Its like hearing your best friend say she is pregnant. Though you're happy for her, you kind of can't help but be a little or so jealous that she is. And angry wondering why you can't have a BFP. So, I'm sorry if I offended or hurt anyones feelings. Just following the guidelines that were set here.

Just ignore that last post since it got moved.

Praying for you Andrea xx I think being jealous about someone you've never met or seen online is very odd. I think we should all be happy for eachother and not take it personally. Andrea was obviously being supportive not malicious. Dont read the thread if it upsets you or just press the 'report' button rather than put a downer on someones happy news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->