Eve's Christmas Journal *New Pics Added* :D

Eve

Reaction score
:hi: Ladies! In an effort to keep me better organized with Christmas, I want to keep a little journal leading up to Christmas! I have my DD's main gifts done, so just need stocking stuffers for her and her Christmas Eve box done! Here's a stash pic but will do out a list when I have a little more time during nap time!

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/nesredep/5FC58859-F79B-421C-AD87-31D217382148_zpsl1pib6k7.jpg

I will also add DS's list soon too (he's 13 tomorrow) but it's not as big right now as I have no idea what else to get him! He's so hard to buy for :haha:

Here is the list of K's items already purchased-

Doc McStuffins on the go case
Shopkins season 3 12 pack
Barbie doll with scooter
Glitzi globes starter kit
Shopkins season 3 mega pack
Play doh mountain of colors
Play doh sweet shoppe frosting fun bakery
Shopkins spin and mix bakery stand
Minecraft figure with accessories overworld steve
Frozen pop up magic game
Easy chef chocolate bar maker
Shopkins puzzle lunch box tin
Play doh plus 8 pack
Glitzi globes princess globes
Another minecraft figure with accessories
Baby Alive that pees and poos :sick:
Barbie with color changing dog

Yet to purchase- Doll House

J's list so far that we want to buy-----

PS3 controller
PS3 controller long charging cord
iPod charging station/cord
iPod case (otter box style)
New COD game coming out in November
Some new hoodies
Jeans
Headphones for iPod (he uses his headset ones now and I don't want them broken)

Not sure what else to get him... it's so hard at his age!

Most items J for for his bday so we're lost again.

Thinking PS4 as he said he would put birthday money toward it too which helps with the cost. He doesn't use the iPod anymore as he has a tablet from his birthday as well...

OH- Tattoo gift certificate and appointment booked for him so he doesn't have a long wait and maybe, just maybe a moose hunting gun (they are expensive)

Family members will be gift baskets I think. I want to make some handmade sugar scrubs, cookie mixes and throw in some nice personalized bits for each of them. The men I would like to do my bbq rub, and some manly things :haha: like beer, lotto tickets etc...

The children in the family with get candy sleighs and those adults in OH's family will get a box of homemade chocolates. I'm not going all out on anyone else other than my immediate family as no one else bothers with us.

Anyone have any good handmade gift ideas my kids can make for people? We will do salt dough again, that's for sure!

I wish I could do more planning today but feel like crap so it will have to wait :haha:

Great lists Eve!! I have an almost 11 yr old DS, i know how you feel with the struggle of what to get them at this age, my son is into video games and thats about it lol

Great lists Eve!! I have an almost 11 yr old DS, i know how you feel with the struggle of what to get them at this age, my son is into video games and thats about it lol

It's horrible lol I can't imagine next year, or the year after :rofl: maybe cash or something :haha:

Okay, so I'm lost on what to get J now.

For his birthday he got-

Laptop
new controller
tablet with keyboard (so he doesn't use his iPod)

I don't want to put money into items for the iPod if he isn't going to use them.
He got a new cord with the controller....

He has the money to buy the new game he wants as well from his birthday money.

I'm seriously lost now. Does anyone have any ideas? HELP!

What about some games for his laptop? You can get some pretty cheap PC games at Walmart.
Does he play xbox or playstation?
What about board/card games?
Is he into Lego?

I am probly not much help as i am in the same situation, i think other than games, some small lego sets and books, i will get my 11 yr old DS some nice clothes and shoes!!

Great lists and stash pic! Haven't a clue for your ds. My nephew is 12 and all he wants are games for xbox. I got him a watch last year and, to my surprise, it turned out to be one of his favorite non game items. Is he into fitness at all? A fitbit charge or something similar might be nice. Once my nieces hit the teen years, all they ever wanted was money. Made it easy, but oh so boring! Good luck! Oh, and a tattoo gift cert and appt...nice gift.

What about some games for his laptop? You can get some pretty cheap PC games at Walmart.
Does he play xbox or playstation?
What about board/card games?
Is he into Lego?

I am probly not much help as i am in the same situation, i think other than games, some small lego sets and books, i will get my 11 yr old DS some nice clothes and shoes!!

He might like some games for the laptop, maybe even Minecraft for it as I hear it's better than the console versions. He plays ps3 and has been bugging for a ps4 but I can't justify spending all his budgeted money on one gift when you can't even play the ps3 games on the ps4!

He still has call of duty lego sets unopened basically from last year... :dohh: lol and board games he doesn't seem interested in either. I plan to get him some clothes and shoes but getting really nice ones don't make me too excited as he's so rough on everything, they'll be ruined or ripped in no time.

Great lists and stash pic! Haven't a clue for your ds. My nephew is 12 and all he wants are games for xbox. I got him a watch last year and, to my surprise, it turned out to be one of his favorite non game items. Is he into fitness at all? A fitbit charge or something similar might be nice. Once my nieces hit the teen years, all they ever wanted was money. Made it easy, but oh so boring! Good luck! Oh, and a tattoo gift cert and appt...nice gift.

He was lifting some dumbell weights for a while, but hasn't done so recently but getting him something like that may strike his interest again. Maybe even a boxing bag that he can kick the crap out of? lol He wants money too or psn cards which I'm okay with. I really miss buying him toys :cry: :rofl: he's not a little child anymore and it kind of sucks through the holidays!

Thanks! I think so too. I'd love to be able to surprise him with his 30-06 rifle he wants too but $$$ isn't free flowing :haha:

He gave me a few more ideas. He likes clans on youtube/playstation called Faze and Optic and said he's like a shirt of one of them, or sweater. That's something he'd really like... and even though it's to do with gaming, it's clothing too! I'm wondering how much they are... I'm a little scared ;)

What about experiences? A gift certificate to a laser tag place, the movies, tickets to see a favorite band, etc.

^ I could probably do movies or something but not music/bands as A) we don't get many good concerts here :haha: and B) with his ASD the loud loud music isn't for him. He still has a hard time with fireworks or balloons popping. He likes music, but not at the level it's played at concerts.

I wonder if I could get a gift certificate to a bowling alley around here and add things in like pizza gift card etc.. for a family night of fun with him. I should call a few places and see what they offer :D

Wow you're so organised! Good luck with present ideas for J :)

I found the COD clan shirts he mentioned. They aren't too badly priced so I will have to order one soon for him for Christmas.

Following. Love this idea too, I may have to steal it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->