Eve's Christmas Journal *New Pics Added* :D

The more the merrier :xmas3:

We've had a financial set back for a week or two, which puts my ordering on hold but I need to get a proper list done for J so I can just buy it all as soon as funds allow :xmas13:

OH keeps showing me Christmas items when he's out at the stores and it really gets me in the mood to shop and bake! Once October is out of the way, we will begin to decorate :xmas12:

As I was doing a big clean of the house today, I found a Christmas CD and put it on. After that it got my daughter in the spirit, so she put on Frosty the Snowman On TV as I have a whole bunch of Christmas movies saved onto our PlayStation 3. It was great :)

We are big Christmas Music lovers here! I could listen to it year round :haha:

It is great your OH is in to christmas shopping mine is so boring he lets me do it all because he doesn't like shopping. *sigh men lol

awe sounds like a great day :)

Thanks :) I'm very glad he loves Christmas and shopping as much as I do as we can enjoy it together but he ends up spending more than we should :haha: so sometimes it's good to leave him home!

I did some pricing for the gun OH wants. He needs it for big game (Moose) so he needs at least a 30-06 with a scope. I found one, decent brand, but the cheapest is $499.99 plus tax. I don't know if I can save up $500 for his gift before Christmas. I am going to try my best as he really wants one and I've wanted to get him one for a few years now but never managed the funds. He'd be so surprised. If I can't save up enough, I'm going to go with the tattoo appointment though, for sure.

Bought a few bits today, couldn't help it.. well OH bought them for me :haha:

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/nesredep/moose_zpshddp2vsj.jpg

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/nesredep/garland_zpsyeulu4fp.jpg

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/nesredep/baubles_zpsdoq52c5d.jpg

Can't wait to put the tree up!!!!!!

Love love love!

Love the colours in the tinsel. I'm trying to taking hubby into another tree for the conservatory, if he lets me I'm so going to go with bright colours like that! Xx

Thanks! :D We love the sparkle and bright colors. I'm so excited to use the tinsel.... hurry up November! :rofl:

What date are you doing? We always do the real tree 2nd dec for Eve but last year we put an artificial one in playroom and I talked him into letting me do mid nov lol so that pacified me for a couple of weeks 😄

Not too sure yet on the dates. I would love to hold off until the last weekend in November for our tree... but I doubt we will hold off that long :haha: Regular decorations inside slowly start coming out right after Halloween and the tree usually is up by mid-November.

Lovely to have a tree for Eve <3

I seriously need to order J's gifts but shit keeps coming up! Gahhhh lol it's driving me crazy. I feel like I'm running out of time.

It's coming around scarily fast isn't it? I was done this time last year!

I was too for the most part :haha: I had a good start and now shit keeps coming up. Need Milo fixed too which we used the money saved for that for parts for OH's car. Now I need to put that back somehow and get it done soon as I don't want him to spray in the house or anything... want to prevent that from starting at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->