Eve's Christmas Journal *New Pics Added* :D

Nightmare when you have other stuff to pay out on too isn't it. My car brakes need doing b the engines making a funny noise, but presents need buying too!
What are you thinking for J? Know you struggled with his birthday! Xx

He wants a FaZe clan shirt, but shipping is almost as much as the darn shirt... I may have to bite the bullet and get him one anyways but $15 shipping for a $25 shirt sucks.

The new COD game I think I will still buy and he wants some older ones that aren't too expensive but I plan to put them in other boxes so he doesn't know what they are.
Clothes, and maybe some software for his laptop for editing depending on price. Not sure what else. He's so hard to buy for now as he only seems interested in those darn games or the laptop.

Ugh i know how you feel, i still have a long way to go, and everything seems to break this time of year, been having car probs too :(

My son is into COD too and he brought all if them apart from the newest one that is coming out for his bday, so i am a bit stuck on him, think i am going yo spend more on books for him, but not sure what books to get him blah lol

Clothes sound like a good idea :)

J isn't into books lately. It was hard enough to get him to read ones from last year... He's into the idea of hunting and has Indian status here in Canada so is able to hunt whenever, once he gets his hunter education and hunter safety courses so I've been debating on a gun for him. It would stay locked in our secure safe, and ammunition in separate locked safe and he wouldn't have access to it without OH but I don't know if it's something he would really like or not. We haven't even had him out shooting yet. If I'm feeling better we may take him out this weekend, weather permitting.

He mentioned a PS4 but nothing from his PS3 would work with it and it would be a waste IMO. :brat: He should be little again :haha:

Yeah i can see the ps4 being a waste, my son keeps asking for the xbox one, but we are waiting for the backwards compatible one, otherwise he would have to buy all his games again, and like you said big waste of money!!

So is Indian status mean you have Indian blood? Sorry if being too nosy!
A gun might be nice for him, so he can go hunting with your OH, maybe you can get him a cheapish one, just in case he isn't into it?

I used to hunt in Australia with my dad, he is a safety instructor, the laws are crazy over there!!

Yes, it means he has enough Indian blood to he recognized as an Indian in Canada, so he has many hunting and fishing rights that we do not (his father is Indian or Native American as some say). We can get a cheap .22 for around $200.00 which isn't bad.

We have quite a few laws here too when it comes to hunting but they don't apply to J (for the most part).

I wonder if they will come out with a PS4 that plays PS3 games. I would buy one of them for next year if that's the case :)

I think that sounds cool, I'm sure my boys would enjoy something like that. My husband and his dad used to shoot years ago but here is only like rabbits and certain birds. When he was a little boy his dad would go shoot their dinner! He still has some guns but he doesn't hold s license so they are in his dads gun case which since he passed is at his brothers house and his brother holds a license
It does get harder as they get older though Ds1 is only 9 but all he is interested in is his games, books and more his guitar, and this year Ds2 is 8 and is mainly sports and there's only so much sports gear you can buy

Definitely. I wish it were as easy as it was with K. Ugh. :haha:

If I had the money, there's many more things I know K would love :haha:

Found a doll house type play set and K would love it, so I'm sending OH to get it this week as we had K with us yesterday so couldn't sneak it in the cart :haha:

I need to get my butt in gear! I may do some shopping over the weekend for J in stores, not online. Hope we can squeeze the time in... OH will be busy for sure.

I prefer shopping in shops rather than online- it's just finding time isn't it? That and having someone to watch the kids while you do it. Hope some things jump out at you. Gets harder every year x

Definitely, I like the atmosphere of it all too :D

Seriously considering a ps4 for J. He doesn't really want anything else.. I just wish they weren't so expensive.

Just spoke with the game store and we can pre-order the console he wants but we would still have to pay close to $400 for it... which is the entire budget for him.

Have fun shopping! I havent done any in stores yet mine have been all online so far.. except I guess for the DVDs i bought for the boys :thumbup:

All of Ks has been online other than the house I want OH to pick up that I keep forgetting out.

I feel lost on the gift baskets. I'm worried I will run out of time with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->