Eve's Christmas Journal *New Pics Added* :D

Yeah it's not like he has only told you, if he has told J too he needs to follow through because they get so excited

Great gifts! That is a awesome steal getting it for 50% off :D

Some of J's items ordered :)

Total was $150 for these ones.

Attachments

• 21D+8qiAMaL._SX90_.jpg
    21D+8qiAMaL._SX90_.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 29
  • 41fxtilnc2L._SY90_.jpg
    41fxtilnc2L._SY90_.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 41VddEP0O2L._SX90_.jpg
    41VddEP0O2L._SX90_.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 51weJflZfOL._SY90_.jpg
    51weJflZfOL._SY90_.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 30
  • download.jpe
    download.jpe
    10.5 KB · Views: 1
Then I got him two hoodies from old navy, one red and one blue (can't get a pic of blue as they're out of stock now)

Also bit the bullet and ordered him a faZe clan t-shirt and winter hat. Damn that stuff is expensive. Total was $60+ US dollars, so $82 Canadian! for a t-shirt and beanie style winter hat :shock: it's crazy but he'll love it. I'm almost done his shopping though!

I have about $60 left in my budget for him. We shall see what else I pick up!

I also bought Mark two hoodies from Old Navy too, one blue one and one gray one like the pic attached.

Attachments

• cn10017024.jpg
    cn10017024.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
Doing great eve!!

Seems the older the kids get the more expensive things are! i am pretty much done wth my son only got him like 5 or 6 things and that was over $500 worth! blah, dollar signs are ringing in my head lol

Same! My budget is around $320 and so far it's been around $260-$275 spent. I just have no idea what else to get him LOL

You're doing really well my shoppings come to a standstill lol xx

They look great! You've done so well with the shopping :)

Mine has now until the weekend, then I hope to have it completely finished, wrapping paper, stocking stuffers and all!

Great job! Is he into shoes or bill hats? My nephew who's the same age always likes getting those. If he has a favorite sports team you could look for something related to that.

Great job on the shopping! Seems like you are really on top of things. I am nearly done. Went over the weekend and pretty much finished everything off. Just waiting on a few online orders to arrive, need to get a picture frame and print the picture for it and finish the stockings. Otherwise everything else is done, wrapped and ready to go!

Its crazy how expensive everything is! I'm thankful my LO is still so little...half of his gifts were picked up in garage sales (kitchen set being the big one). He won't know the difference but my bank account will lol.

He isn't into sports as much as he used to be, but I could get him some gym clothes and shoes :) I didn't even think of that!

That's great that you're basically done! It feels good to have it all taken care of :) You can really enjoy the holidays, not stress!

Darn right things are expensive! That's awesome that you've got some good bargains at garage sales :D

It does get so expensive as they get older. I mean I look at some toys and think jeeze thats a lot for that, but at least you actually have something to show for your money if you know what I mean. Like a large impressive looking toy, where as older kids have something that looks so small and frankly, boring, which cost 3 times the amount of the toy.

It's ridiculously expensive.

Is the ps4 control thing a skin?

I told J earlier today that I could buy K 4x the stuff with the same amount of money that I spent on 6 things for him!

No, it's a controller itself :) I did notice you can get skins for them though too, which is so neat!

Wow, that's such a bargain then. It's like £20 and the most basic controllers here were on offer over Black Friday weekend here for £35 (c$70) and that was an absolute bargain, it's usually £50 (c$100) and as I say that's just the normal boring controller :haha:

Yeah pile gets smaller but more $$ the older they get x

Yep, I snatched it up as soon as I saw the price ;) wasn't letting it get away!

two of the hoodies came yesterday :) Gave OH his two now as he needed them quite bad but J's are getting wrapped up! K's hats came and she has them too as she needed good fitting ones :) and they fit!

That is fantastic :) I have gotten Husband a hoddie too as he is in desperate need. I hope he can hold out until then to get it :)

Brother and SIL done
Got another thing for my aunt and mum, and grandmother lol
$300 paid for OH's tattoo which is booked for Wednesday :rofl: early gift for him!
Got J a nice body wash/shampoo/deoderant set.
Got ALL stocking stuffers done :)

Spent $600 LOL but I'm done my whole side other than some chocolates and maybe another video game for J.

My aunt bought K a gorgeous hello kitty snowsuit and a barbie set.
Mom bought her a frozen bedding set and got J two books he loves that I forgot about (Ripley's believe it or not and Guinness world records)

Also got dad a nice pair of jeans to add to his gift.

So OH's family will get peanut butter balls (if I can make them in time, if not, I'm not worrying about it).

Fantastic.

Morgan loves both those books too x

I was just laying in bed looking through the 2013 one :haha: so interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->